[Auction] 1 DC of iron blocks

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by QueenofErebor, May 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I thought I'd clear some things up: (and overexplain in the process)
    First of all, in an auction, it's not usual to thank people for their bids, you are offering something for sale, and they think that what they bid is a good price, and so bid. Even though I do understand you doing it, I would personally see it as unneeded.
    The main problem with it is that you are bumping (making the thread go to the top of "what's new"; Bring Up My Post'ing) your thread whilst you're doing it. As for the furum rules, you may only do that 3 hours after the last post in the thread when you're not posting something (only bumping it). Seeing merly thanking in an auction doesn't really add anything, it can be seen as bumping. I would personally suggest posting something like this instead: "BUMP, thanks for the bids everyone!"

Also, 40Kr
  2. If I’m not totally off due to different timezones I think you won? :D Do you want to pick up or Get it delivered? :) It is really late here so if I dont answer I will fix it when I wake up :)
    Lomax70 and FadedMartian like this.
  3. Great, payment sent. I'll pick up, so you can set up access at your convenience.
    No rush. :)
  4. Thank you so much :) The chest is ready and can be found on SMP2 res id: 3943 or queenoferebor-2 :) Just walk straight ahead and then take right around the corner of the house :) I'm off to work now but I'll be home in 10 hours if there are any troubles :)
    Lomax70 likes this.
  5. Picked up. Thank you for the auction. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.