[AUCTION] 1 DC of Coal

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by kodaster, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Ok, by this point I think it has been 48 hours, so congratulations stnywitness! You can come pick up the coal at /v kodaster on smp7 after I have received payment.
  2. Ok,by this point I think it has been 48 hours so, congratulations stnywitness! You can come pick up the coal at /v kodaster on smp7 after I have received payment.
  3. kodaster, I understand you are eager to get your hands on some rupees :rolleyes:, but the actual wording of how you set up your auction means that 48 hrs after the last valid bid must pass before the auction is over. In the future, you may consider setting up your auction to simply be 48 hrs after the first bid, which would have happened by this point in this auction, but since that is not the way this one was set up....you gotta wait until the time expires after the last bid. While you do have to wait, you should also consider that the amount of rupees you will receive in the end is greater than what it would have been otherwise.

So once again to make this a legal post...as one should not post on an auction thread unless they are the host or a bidder... I will bid 6k for the coal.

Once I post this...the timer of 48hrs starts over unless someone else bids.. in which case...it would start over again.
    ShrinkingMatt likes this.
  4. Yep right again.
  5. Hmm, I am dropping out.
  6. So sorry for the mistake, as you might be able too tell I am fairly new to auctions and how it all works and I did not realize how that part of the auction worked (although the phrasing made it quite obvious), thank you for informing me about that and I will remember in the future. Sorry again.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  7. It has been over 48 hours now. Knight has won kodaster :)
  8. While even Stnywitness reply was a tad early still, it has definitely been 48hrs now, and payment of 6k has been made.
    ShrinkingMatt likes this.
  9. XD lol it appears I have. See kodaster, all people make mistakes. :cool:
  10. Alright, congratulations KnightZerOne! sorry for all of the confusion I've made but you can pick up the coal at /v kodaster on smp7. ( Deja vu :) )
  11. Okay, I have successfully picked up the coal on my primary alt of the same name that uses the letter O in ZerOne as opposed to this guy that uses a #0 in Zer0ne :) I will make good use of the coal, and hope my feedback was helpful, and not taken the wrong way. I just wanted to offer help so that you could better understand the auction process. Good Luck in your future Auction endeavors :)

Oh, and don't feel bad...we all make mistakes...just look at my recent auction for proof...I forgot to list it as an [AUCTION] :confused:

https://empireminecraft.com/threads/auction-ten-10-dc-of-ender-pearls.73131/#post-1357380

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
  12. Same here. :) XD
  13. Thanks guys :), you both have been very kind and helpful.
  14. No prob kodaster. :) My pleasure