[AUCTION] Ten (10) DC of Ender Pearls

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by KnightZer0ne, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Item: Ten (10) Double Chest of Ender Pearls
    Starting Bid: 5,000 rupees
    Minimum Bid Increment: 500 rupees
    Auction Ending Time: 48 hours after the last valid bid

After my recent bidding spree on various auctions, I have determined it might be wise to sell something to recoup some of the expense :)
    I hope these come in handy to whomever wins the auction.
    Happy Bidding!
    KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
  2. Well, it appears I forgot to include the [AUCTION] tag in the thread title. If any mods care to plug this in for me, I would appreciate it, as I did not exclude it intentionally. I also hope I have waited long enough for this post...why can't the Empire be Central Time Zone :confused:
  3. 6000
    Stnywitness likes this.
  4. Pro tip: report your post and ask for it to be added. The exact way you want it added and someone will change it
  5. Thanks for the advice DarkModFallen....process pending.

Another Pro tip : Don't start auctions when you are about to collapse due to an extremely long day, and forget to do the obvious :)

Also, it appears that TrumanIII has passed mjnoe70 with a 6000...hmm.. guessing he meant r....maybe he meant k? :) Nah...he meant 6000r...had to be :)

Will it be one of these two contestants that take home the pearls? Or will a mystery bidder come along and nab the treasure?

Only time will tell...
  6. It does appear a few mystery bidders joined in the contest to take home the pearls.

We currently have KikuDusk in the lead with approx. 12 hrs to go.

Will KikuDusk make it to the finish line, or will someone else place a bid to contend for the prize.

Only time will tell....
  7. It appears KikuDusk has crossed the finish line (several hours ago actually) to take home the pearls.

I will set up access at res #5183 in Utopia once payment is received.

I hope these will serve you well in your future endeavors in the Empire :)
  8. Paid, and thanks! :D
    Stnywitness likes this.
  9. Okay, I have moved the Ender Pearls to the front yard for easy pick up, and given you access.

Just remember to take some Feather Falling boots with you when you take these for a test drive :)