[Auction] 1 DC of coal blocks

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by ShelLuser, Dec 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 83k
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Well, what can I say other than "wow" :p

Guess I didn't need the extra 24hours to get a decent bid afterall :)

Still, a small bump for good practice though at this point I'm honestly already very happy with the turn out!
  3. Last bump. After careful deliberation (sounds important!) I decided to move this auction under the sbr: the "Shell Bump Rule" (I'm going to do a vanilla sbr auction like that soon): auction is only bumped once every 24hrs and won't run for longer than 48hrs.

Knight in the lead with 100k for a massive amount of pitch black coal blocks!
  4. ShelLuser likes this.
  5. Confirmed, you won the auction. Congratulations and thanks for the quick payment. I set up the pick up on my res (3544). Go left, follow the path downwards and you'll find a chest with an access sign there :)

Yeah, coal blocks do really well these days, also because you don't see them provided very often :)
  6. Ah, I forgot to inquire...Could you set access for KnightZerOne with the letter O in ZerOne instead of the # zero?
    The numbered one is technically my main guy, but he is over 100k out in frontier. Primary Alt of same name is in town.
    I checked to see which one you used, and realized it was the # char.

I did like your res though, very colorful and surprisingly more there than I would have thought.
    I would like to recommend my daughter's shop for your wall though.

It is /v +HSP , a.k.a. Horse Shoe Plaza, you might have heard about it. :)
  7. Done!
  8. Coal has been Picked Up.

Thanks again for the Auction.
    ShelLuser likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.