[AUCTION] 1 DC of Blocks of Coal

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by jossytheninja, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Item: 1 DC of Blocks of Coal!
    Starting Bid: 1r
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1r
    Auction Ending Time: 24 hours after last valid bid

Now come on who wouldn't benefit from having a whole DC of blocks of coal? Think of all the things you can smelt! You can even use it as building blocks the possibilities are almost endless :p
    So quickly bid and try your best to win this awesome auction starting only at 1r!

Pickup is at my res (/v jossytheninja) on the second floor first building on the left with all the banners. If you prefer for me to deliver them to your res please have a double chest waiting for me with access signs.

Happy Bidding!!
    cadgamer101 and AWW1010 like this.
  2. 1000r lol
    jossytheninja likes this.
  3. BUMP
    highest bid is 62k! remember guys minimum bid increase is ONLY 1r! :)
  4. Bump! Will anyone outbid MathewDA's bid of 69k? Minimum bid increase is only 1r :D
  5. BUMPP! Will anyone outbid Gawadrolts bid of 75k? Minimum bid increase is only 1r!
  6. Bumpity Bump Bump!...will no one challenge Gawadrolt's 75k bid?!
  7. 75,001r :rolleyes:
    jossytheninja likes this.
  8. Patr1cV you won the auction! after you pay the 80k i'll put up an access sign :)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  9. :/ thought it was a 48 hour bid to end thingy. Guess I got my bid in last second then XD not intentional matthewda, sorry bout that :p
  10. Just logged off for the night. I didn't see this until now, so sorry about that. When i wake up tomorrow i will pay, first thing in the morning. Thank you! :)
    haastregt and jossytheninja like this.
  11. Paid! :)
    haastregt likes this.