art commissions

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Bosoc, Jan 14, 2017.

?

do you want me to make art auctions or building Auctions??

building 3 vote(s) 21.4%
art work 11 vote(s) 78.6%
  1. hey i was wondering, i was looking thro the old comments to see if i missed any thing, and i looked up your skin and i don't remember drawing it, did i ever do your commission XDD ill do it now if i didn't
  2. You did do my commission don't worry lol I just had a different name and skin back then~
    My skin and name are now final on this account though so no confusion anymore :p
    (my other account though has more names to come ;) )
    607 likes this.
  3. lol than
    thank goodness lol
    _Levy_McGarden_ likes this.
  4. You are going to redo that? Please do lol and base it on my original skin.
  5. i gotchu homie dw
    PikminSplatoon and FoxyRavenger like this.
  6. so i tried using
    so i tried the skin searcher to find your skin, but either my computer is being trash or somethings wrong with the site cuz nothing shows up, would u mind sending me a pic of your skin??
  7. https://namemc.com/profile/FoxyRavenger.2
    PikminSplatoon likes this.
  8. wass poppin ladies
    i plan to reopen this bad boi but in a new post (which ill link here once i do))

i'm just workin on other commissions and stuff, but due to the demand for these i'll have to make a list so only a few can commission me, also i still have your commission foxy, i have it on my main pc but i'm using a friends ATM, but ill def send it to you XD
  9. btw lemme know if anyone else didn't get their commission, i'm so forgetful yet i don't forget that i have an extra cheese cake in the fridge
  10. Hey!
    May I please have an Icon of my general MC skin, maybe add a little flourish to it? 2k rupees for ya if ya do...please PM me!

~Slip
    Bosoc likes this.
  11. aaii sorry mate, not only is this old, but it's closec, please wait till a new thread is posted to get one please!
  12. Weird, it showed as recent threads
  13. prob cus of the recent comments posted lol
    607 likes this.
  14. You can always report the OP and ask staff to lock it up for you
  15. ik lol, but i wanna wait till i have the new commissions open
    607 likes this.
  16. Alright guys! the new commissions will be opened soon!

this thread was started in january 2017, and it's almost 2018 so i clearly new to start a new one lol
    but thank you guys again for being so patient~! its rlly comforting.