Armour Kits, Tools, Swords and Butter.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Mittenkitty, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Thanks! Currently on my laptop (Chromebook) cant play MC tommorow GMT
  2. Sorry to be off topic but I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks gold ingots look like sticks of butter xD
  3. Prices Have been slashed!!!!
  4. I will take 5 diamond kits plus since I bought alot can you throw in a free one?
  5. Um no sorry... Kits are cheap already as they are.
  6. I'd like to order 108 "diamond kits" please.

That's 108 new diamond helmets, chest-plates, leggings, boots, swords, picks, axes, and spades.

(Two double-chests full of each item)

1350r per "kit"

108 x 1350 = 145,800.

Thanks.
  7. I forgot to state that this really should be for personal use only! But In saying that I will do the order IF I can round the price up to 150000 Because I figured you a reselling....
  8. I'd have thought the opposite - that people buying bulk might get a discount.
    Why do you care what I do with it? Certainly, a lot will be for for "personal use" - although I admit, I may enchant some of it. And hey, I may sell some. Does that actually matter?
  9. In my eyes yes, but it is your choice to buy at my proposed price.
  10. Indeed. Your proposed price is 1350, yes?

So, shall I order 1, 108 times?
  11. ... Please Don't troll me :D
  12. So is my order accepted?
  13. At 150000? Yes it will be. 108 kits
  14. Herb?
    ?
  15. No thanks.

But, how many can I order at the stated price of 1350?

If it's just one, I'll order one. Or 10. Or 50. Whatever.
  16. Hmmm 100 is max.... I don't want to run out of stock. Also you need to give me a while to prepare it + Delivery fees... This is at the price of 1350
  17. Can i buy Diamond Kit 4 2k?
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  18. SO not 1350r??
    nfell2009 likes this.
  19. TerryDaTerrorist likes this.