Are you ready?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by sgx2000, Dec 3, 2012.

1. yeah that's me and christina80 there in that photo. i'm building legos at work, yay for being paid to do this lol
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. You get paid for building legos?
    rainbowMeme.PNG rainbowMeme.PNG rainbowMeme.PNG rainbowMeme.PNG rainbowMeme.PNG rainbowMeme.PNG rainbowMeme.PNG rainbowMeme.PNG rainbowMeme.PNG rainbowMeme.PNG rainbowMeme.PNG rainbowMeme.PNG rainbowMeme.PNG rainbowMeme.PNG
    There aren't enough rainbow faces in the world to express how awesome that work is
    _Stads_, imBobertRobert and mba2012 like this.
  3. hehe no, i get paid to do something entirely different... i just happened to be building legos today instead of doing my actual job LOL
    _Stads_, Chascarrillo and mba2012 like this.
  4. Oh.
  5. people! i come bringing swell news that will make even the proudest of proudfoots to take their feet off of the table!
    it appears as if the hobbit will be 3 parts: an unexpected journey, desolation of smaug, and there and back again!
    of course i heard this on an app called flixster so who knows how acurate it is.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  6. It will be a trilogy. The first two parts will be based on The Hobbit. But the last part (from what I have heard) will take place between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings and will not be based off of Tolkien's writings. I am excited for the first two, but I am skeptical of the third part.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  7. awesome!
    seeing as how they can do a decent job at following the story, i would trust em' with it. after all that was the book bilbo wrote, so it's not exactly out of thin air. if you read the (forgot what it was called) at the back of book 6 then there is a basic outline of stuff if i remember. if they wanted to they could make a very vague movie off of that alone.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  8. I remember reading somewhere that Sauron and Sauroman (hope I spelled those right) are going to be in the third one
  9. I wanted your job :p lol then saw this:

I also love how they included the chubby Dwarf in Lego set who's kinda always eating. Having a brain fart on his name atm.
  10. i think its bofur or bombur.
    mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  11. Found this once when I played a lot of LOTRO. Figured it could fit in here. :)
  12. I cant wait :eek: I will have to see it by myself though but its to awesome to pass up.