April Fools 2012: Momentous

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Green_Mystery, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Ty so much for helping us play along :) The res destruction really added so much touch to it LOL.

You need to see my screenshots as to what I did to Gabrielrocks69's res on SMP2... He gave me bucket only with -firespread, so nothing actually gets damaged from lava (except stuff that water would normally wash away like torches and rails... I accidently broke some of Jennypoo10's rails :( So we stopped doing her res since its so nice and too much risk to damage stuff.
  2. Be sure you post that here... there... somewhere!
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  3. OH. WE WILL. Its going to be a news cast style report on the matter ;)
  4. Just so you know...
    copherfield likes this.
  5. I actually didn't care much about Justin being a troll, so i was at my business doing right.
    Well, a bro called me via skype and as soon as i saw the screenshot he had, i runned to smp7.
    it turns out that there was a creeper following hayleycolgan
    so i made the joke: "That creeper keeps stalking you! he wants to be your BF hayley!" so ISMOOCH (without me knowing about his romantic situation or that he was the creeper at the time) said "who wants to be her BF?!?!?!"
    I lol'ed hard, before and after i knew ISMOOCH was the creeper xP
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  6. What a nice way to be greeted into the Empire... 2012-04-01_12.24.02.png
  7. "Want to die creeper"

D:
    PandasEatRamen and ivonator123 like this.
  8. I got some pics, These were are Leowaste-3 shop :p Aikar had turned into a dragon fooling people while standing next to the Egg,

http://imgur.com/a/Sfm1t

After that, Thats when I let Maxarias, Edmund, And Aikar Lava flood my home :p About 30 people went sad and donated to me, But i refunded back with some excuse. Quite a crazy day yesterday :p

See Aikars Pictures :p

[Edit] Of Course, The Egg isnt missing, The Dragon body is just covering it Most likely, So No worries that you cant see the Egg.
  9. Though I do have to wonder. For all the people who thought this whole thing was true.....unless notified I'm sure Notch got some odd/ranty tweets.
  10. I just saw these pics at my shop LOL.

very nice Aikar!