Anyone else out there?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by kkirigaya_, Sep 21, 2013.

?

Do you like iOS 7?

Yeah, I do! 21 vote(s) 60.0%
No, I don't. 6 vote(s) 17.1%
I don't like Apple, so I'm not going to rant about them here and just check this answer. 8 vote(s) 22.9%
  1. I'm a registered apple developer, and the beta was supposed to be for developers only to get their apps ready, but it got leaked like everything else. I never download it though as I only have an iPod Touch 4 and it's not supported.

By developer he didn't mean works for apple, he means paid the 100$ per year fee to join the developer program in order to get access to the iOS sdk in order to develop apps against it.
    hashhog3000, 5chris100 and cddm95ace like this.
  2. I would like to get iOS7 but it takes up a lot of space, I have to delete some pictures and apps.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. I tried out ios7 on my dad's phone, and it just seems too.... different from what I expect from apple. Heck, it honestly looks a bit like android, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing....
  4. Nah, nah, nah. I see how you would think that, but the dev preview that Apple gives out makes you enter your Apple ID and password that you used to pay the $99.00 fee.

Exactly. Thank you.
  5. You can develop apps w/ xCode without paying 100$ a year, you just can't publish them on the app store until you pay the 100$ fee. I'm making apps with xCode on my computer that i built then when i get 100$ I will make a dev account and publish them :)
    5chris100 likes this.
  6. Apple is so open source and creates to better the industry.... said no one ever.
    bitemenow15 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  7. *ahem* *nudges Biscuitboy to choice number 3 on the poll*
  8. I had the beta and I wasn't a developer but I'm sure it was easier for you because you are one
  9. I'm not a huge fan of Apple updates, and almost always when they have an update out there are some things I lie and some things I don't. My iPad 2 is 5.1.1 JB'd and I only really use the JB for things like barrel and themes and stuff. My iPhone 4S I'm not going to update I'll just keep it at 6.1.3 since like I said there are some things I don't like, so I can just get the things I like with the JB and not have the unwanted updates :)
  10. It isn't itself, both when you use it to get free in game stuff, yes it is,
    5chris100 likes this.
  11. Yeah xCode is free, and you can make Mac OS X apps for free, I didn't think you could get the iOS SDK without signing up though. It's been a while since I published an app though.
  12. Not worth it, if it's even possible/would work.
    5chris100 likes this.
  13. it was released publically, anyone looking could of found it in beta. I didnt dl it cause ios is poop
  14. also all of the this'es
  15. I can't see it b/c gen 1 iPad and 4 gen iPod. 3 years. Ditched it. I don't have much money.
    5chris100 likes this.