Anyone else out there?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by kkirigaya_, Sep 21, 2013.

?

Do you like iOS 7?

Yeah, I do! 21 vote(s) 60.0%
No, I don't. 6 vote(s) 17.1%
I don't like Apple, so I'm not going to rant about them here and just check this answer. 8 vote(s) 22.9%
  1. I never said you need an app to get it. I only said that you need to be a developer to get the beta.

Speaking of incompatible iPods, I recently found my old iPod touch 4G the other night. Since it can only run 6.1.3, I'm JB'ing it now :D
    technologygeek likes this.
  2. Nice. I un-jb'ed mine and i havent used it much since i got a galaxy s3... Might be selling my ipod 4 soon.. Meh, idk.
  3. My aunt has a deactivated iPhone 4S (same as mine, but mine's activated :p) which I'm trying to get from her to use as my developer iPhone (cuz my dev iPod sucks on 6.1.3 :(). Anyway, why'd you unjailbreak yours?
  4. Jail breaking is illigal, isn't it?
  5. Good thing my warranty expired a year ago ;)

6. Who cares though, security is too mainstream.:rolleyes:
  7. No it is not illegal. Some of the things that it enables you do, such as installous-like software, is illegal.
  8. Well, it's only photos. And sadly, it works. It worked for me, just now. ; - ;

Yes. Installous is supposed to be used only for testing applications, not bypassing the payment the developers deserve.
  9. I had plenty of friends that had the beta. their not developers, they dont know how to develop anything :p
  10. Then they must've downloaded the illegal, hacked version. :eek:
  11. The method can be used to get access to email, other communication forms, and all contact information can be viewed. :)
  12. Nope they didnt. ik my friends and trust me they dont know how to do that stuff :p
  13. It looks nice,how it zoomz inz and outz...
  14. It was all over the internet... The apple dev center had a security breech and it was leaked.
  15. Does anyone's parents develop anything? Someone could have got it and emailed it to everyone.

Also, ANYONE knows how to do it when there is a YouTube video on it…
  16. true but none of them have parents that develop.
  17. I had the beta and Im no developer :p
  18. The Ios 7 looks like the Android though...
  19. I'm a submissive sheep, so I just waited for Master Apple to tell me to download iOS7.
    technologygeek and THE_LEGEND4 like this.
  20. I don't think anyone here or anyone that anybody knows here is a developer... They probably just got the beta version like everyone else.