Another Youtube Channel :P

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, Apr 20, 2012.

1. lol well this island is to small for that. A good starting island I guess. I just like large land masses more.
  2. I like the nice leasurly pace both of you are going about SURVIVING! :eek:
    I gave LIKES on both videos. Was able to watch before I had to go to work. ;)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  3. I actually enjoyed my island it was the perfect size. I only left a few times just to get sand.
  4. why rush survival XD. Thanks for the likes. More to come when I am done working this week :)
  5. wow guys :) thanks for the support so far. 9 subscribers and have only been up this afternoon. I see PROMISE!
  6. I would like to make a cameo at some point. :)
    What is your method of communication? Skype or some other program?
  7. So it would seem that the series may add a couple of people to the bill on some episodes :D so everyone stay tuned and subscribe and like :p hopefully we will begin some more recording this week. and have a few videos for everyone to watch next weekend.

I also changed the video in the original post to the newest video. :)

which will also be shown here.

8. How did you sync yours and Lady's voices to the video? Me, Mush101 and Oggiewarrior are trying to do a Let's Fail, but I can sync the voices to the video. :(
  9. I use pamela to record the skype call and then line up the audio in premier..
  10. Premier? I use movie make... *Feels ashamed* I have recently got VideoPad, so I might use that later.
  11. that should still work. Any video editor should give you the option to import and sync a different audio track. But Pamela is amazing. Because it records you from your Microphone but eliminates any Echo the other caller could pick up on your speakers, similar to how Skype works without feedback. So it works great for my purposes.