Another Leaving Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by iRupees, Dec 13, 2015.

1. So, apparently Friday afternoon I was permanently IP banned from the Empire Minecraft servers, I had no idea until today.

The reason? "Scamming". Am I denying it? No, because it technically was scamming but that was never my intention. I give out rupees on a daily basis for god's sake, I have no reason to scam. I completely support Krysyy's decision, and won't be appealing to come back for a few reasons but mainly because I won't be able to be active again for a few months anyway.

But let's get this straight before I do leave, the "scamming" wasn't intentional and anyone who does think so has no idea who I am or what I'm about.
    • I was banned for scamming because I had outstanding deals from October, and the items were limited so some were sent out, some are still waiting to be sent out, and refunds were being prepared to be paid out before my life took a turn for the worse and I couldn't be active on EMC for a while, pretty much until today.
    Like I said, I completely support Krysyy's decision.

Goodbye
    I've been on this server for nearly 700 days and it feels weird to finally let it go, but it needs to happen. I've invested so much time into this server for no other reason besides the fact that I love it and the community (hence my main's name "CoryLovesYou"). If I didn't love EMC, I wouldn't participate in the Referral Contest and I wouldn't run Giveaways or even Rupee Central which has paid out hundreds of thousands of rupees to players.

Huge Thanks and Good Luck to the following Individuals;

DubChef & kaptrix
    Kytula
    Shyguy
    PenguinDJ
    Gawadrolt
    Chespin
    Krysyy

Contact me outside of EMC
    Kik: CoryAlcatraz
    Kytula likes this.
  2. good luck to you :)
    IamTheNub likes this.
  3. Good Luck. And thanks for those giveaways you gave months ago. :)
    IamTheNub likes this.
  4. That's a shame :(
    Will the YouTube channel keep going?
    IamTheNub likes this.
  5. Although I've had a few problems with you I still think its sad to see you go
    Bye
    IamTheNub and AyanamiKun like this.
  6. It may, with different content from other games.
    IamTheNub and 607 like this.
  7. Well, you shouldn't play anything if you don't want to. I hope you find a new passion and best of luck!
    IamTheNub likes this.
  8. It's not that I don't want to, it's that I couldn't.
  9. Sad to see you go. If you ever wanna talk, you know my Skype.
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  10. I'm getting mixed messages here.
  11. so your brother won't be able to play?
    IamTheNub likes this.
  12. No one on our IP.
    IamTheNub likes this.
  13. Never met before, but goodbye, and good luck :)
    IamTheNub likes this.
  14. Wow! Been crazy busy irl so I missed all this till just now.
    I'm sorry to see you go but I totally understand. It was a pleasure to know you for the short time I did.

“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
    Even though you're not staying, I can see that your time here has affected you. I hope you take with you all the good memories and shrug off the bad.

Remember that you're never alone.