Announcement from Aikar and nick5013

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by A_Dolphin, Jan 22, 2014.

1. The only thoughts I've had on them are from chests spawned in newly generated villages, but what sort of check you'd need for that I don't know :/ Unless there is just a simple buy from EMC shop implemented for them.
    southpark347 and nick5013 like this.
  2. Okay one last question.. for example you have cactus, you place them down and you break them over and over. Will a head still drop, or must it be a naturally generated block thing?
    nick5013 likes this.
  3. Naturally generated only. When a block is placed, it has a tag that determines that it was placed.
    AmusedStew likes this.
  4. Great:) I think this will also really help with the AFK thing. With people complaining about not being able to AFK and people complaining about being able to AFK, this will encourage people to not AFK but to do things while letting farms do their work. When you have an iron farm, you can try to get a wood head while waiting for the iron farm to do their thing. The video was really well done too, I appreciate your work;)
    nick5013 likes this.
  5. Does this include grown melons, pumpkins, oaks, and cacti?
    nick5013 likes this.
  6. Yes
  7. Hehehehe... Looks like some trees are gonna die tonight!
  8. GJ both... but i still doubt it since ur voice are very familiar
    Bro_im_infinite and nick5013 like this.
  9. So I chopped down a lot of trees on my res, got 7 1/2 stacks of oak wood, but not a single head :/ was it just bad luck or is the drop rate such low?

nick5013 likes this.
  10. *Aikar and I :3
    Bro_im_infinite and nick5013 like this.
  11. So what tool do you use for cacti? The wiki says any tool, so does it not matter?
    nick5013 likes this.
  12. You must use a sword but the update is not out yet, nick is just a giant troll.
  13. The video says you need to use a sword.

I can assure you that I look much prettier than that.
  14. Wait, seriously? He said that it was out about a million times! D: I guess that the pretty one strikes again, eh?
    nick5013 likes this.
  15. It should have launched... I will talk to Aikat about it to see if anything went wrong.
  16. He told me it didnt...
    chickeneer likes this.
  17. Not to say anything, but don't we remember the Enraged Spiders video?
    Jus sayin' :rolleyes:
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  18. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys
    This is all fake. I contacted Aikar in December to read off of a script and send me an audio file to be edited along with my voice into a fake video that I constructed by myself. I had one mouse in one hand controlling "Aikar" and a mouse in the other hand controlling me. There were a few mess-ups, but I managed to make the video. The stack of melon heads that Aikar "gave me" are heads of my friend's account, who no longer plays on EMC, that were renamed(I will refund if desired).
    As RainbowChin said, the enragedspiders.mp4 was my first hoax, and this one will not be my last. :]

I enjoyed seeing you players fooled by both videos.
  19. oh, I was hoping you would say that one day :)
    props on the vid though, nice controlling of both with 2 mice :)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  20. I feel as if this is a troll as well...
    OrangeDuck607 and PandasEatRamen like this.