Animal Updates

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Interesting addition, the ability to purchase animals. I like the need for permissions to manipulate animals on lots now. :)

On Gov computer, will be back this afternoon once I recover from this 24 hour duty...
    bossbaby likes this.
  2. Nooooooo. So much for my Town shearing sprees :confused:

But appart from that, I'll support whatever benefits the entire community first. Nice work Justin ;)
  3. Awesome update ! Finally my brothers can spawn ;)
  4. Awesome. Im making a farm at my res, 413. Gonna be underground. Can u buy any animal .
    Chickens, sheep, cows,mooshrooms... What if you could buy Enderdragons :p
  5. great cows can spawn but dosnt change the fact that u cant get milk off dem without bucket premis.
    nice love it btw
  6. Finally, something to use all my excess wheat on. :confused: Wool farm incoming.
  7. cows can produce as much milk as it wants instantly so its not as bad as the sheep shearing problem. sheep do not grow back there wool which means people could steal your wool
  8. This is great! I'm glad my idea came into play with the purchasing wolves. How do you sell the animals? Do you have to have them?
  9. What was that for??????????
  10. Awwww. Now I can't go around shearing sheepies for free. Well, at least people can get farms much easier.....
  11. You should make a farm than take all the wool of the sheeps
  12. my mushroom cows dissapaer :(
  13. THANK JUSTIN!
    I <3 ANIMALS!
  14. good,but i believe that people shouldn't have to have the build flag in that res to kill animals.
  15. The problem was that certain people were going around and killing other peoples animals.
  16. I need Piggies :p!!!
  17. That rule was very well implemented the animals in our res should only be killed by the owner/members of the res.
  18. uhh we have a problem now you see everytime I DC the chicken and sheep disapear that make me sad:(
  19. EPIC!!! Mooshrooms i can now obtain in town! :D