andvise on how knot to get banned on emc

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by diamondskely, Sep 26, 2012.

1. how do you check if someone is online
  2. I'm not trying to be a mini-mod here, but seriously... You all shouldn't lol at him and mock him, because of his spelling and grammar errors. It's sad to see people "loling" at grammar errors. They happen to everyone. He is trying to be kind and make a helpful guide for everyone. Instead of all silly comments about how his grammar isn't that great maybe you could give him some constructive criticism.

I think the guide is okay, although JackBiggin is correct; we all can go to the official EMC guide for this information. Yeah, we all should be respectful; not only to moderators, but to everyone. Also, if you really want your guide(s) to be a big hit you could elaborate greatly on all the little tips you give. Spelling and grammar is sort of a major detail when it comes to guides though, so try to check all of your spelling before creating a large guide. People don't like to run into a lot of errors when trying to read a large guide. Keep making helpful guides for us all and we'll all appreciate it. ;)

Sorry this post got sort of long. I tend to do that. =/

If you are speaking of who is online on the site then I don't know if you can, but I do know that if you look at someone's profile you can see what their recent activity is. Oh, you can also go to the front page, look on the right side and you can see it says Members Online Now; underneath that it has a list of all players on the forums at the time.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx, JackBiggin and Pab10S like this.
  3. Online in game is /p playername

On the forums, a member's profile page will show what they are currently doing if they are logged in and "Last seen" if they are not.
  4. Marg already denied your request, as she stated on you post on her profile. She has told you that she denied your request. Sorry if this sounds mean, but it is time for you to leave. Seriously, they have a huge history on you. I know that because everyday you logged on, you cussed at people, made fun of them, and said perverted things in public chat. You were already un-permabanned once, so you shouldnt even think that you deserve another chance. Its time for you to find a different server.
  5. Clean version for all you Nazi Grammererers....
    Guide to not getting banned on EMC :
    1. Don't swear or use naughty words that are innapropriate!
    2. Don't spam on any of the EMC servers!
    3. Don't steal or grief others creations, even in the wild!
    4. Don't use trickery and scam people into bad deals in town or wild!
    5. Be respectful! Treat people how you would want to be treated!
  6. I personally wouldnt take advice about how to not be banned, from someone who is actually banned haha. He is spamming the forums, trying to trick the mods into thinking he has changed, so that they will unban him (for a third time). He had 5 threads up at once, but a few were hidden.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  7. Yea, I just noticed that. *Edit my nice post time*
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. Oh. I didn't even know he was banned. Oh well. Sorry. That still doesn't mean people have to be mean to him.

Anyway... still, take my advice for the future if you ever come across another Minceraft community that you like. :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  9. hey, im knot doing that to get unbanned and i understanned y you dont take my advice but i know how to knot get banned tho
  10. Oh, the irony.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. Then why didn't you use it to NOT get banned? Sorry for bashing you but still... common sense is not something to ignore.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. Because he reads the guide like a good boy! :)