Anarchy Games S9/S2 (50k in Prizes) [FORUM GAME]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Otus_NigRum, May 25, 2019.

?

How is the new Revamped version of the Hunger Games with story lines and plots?

I like the story lines! 10 vote(s) 83.3%
I don't like the story lines, I liked the older simple seasons. 2 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. Anarchy Games
    Night 11

Lukas
    stabs
    FoxyKitty
    while her back is turned.
    Foxy_Kitty and luckycordel like this.

2. As the mighty battle between Comander and Otus continued, a lone player wandered around the arena. He had early rock clothing on and a guitar, which he played as he walked. When he finally entered the arena, he found several bodies scattered around, some with stab wounds and some who had died due to poisoning and such. There was only one player remaining, Lukas
    . "What happened here," the player asked. "There was an event held here. An event where bloodshed took place and where only the strongest could survive, which was me," Lukas
    explained. "I'm Otus, Otus_NigRum. I think I recognize you from somewhere. But what are we doing
    here? This place isn't blocky at all," he asked. "Comander took us here to this strange land, where we found ourselves looking quite realistic, before being sent here to fight," Lukas
    said. Otus_NigRum took a deep breath and slowly strummed his guitar. The bodies of the deceased began to release a white aura, traveling from their body to Otus' guitar. Once he gained the white substances from all the bodies, he was able to open a portal, revealing his chaotic, blocky world once more. He flew the bodies through the portal, and sent the winner through there as well. Otus_NigRum flew towards the woods, hearing the exchange of cuss words and such as the Overseer and Comander fought. "Otus strummed his guitar, sending Comander in the air. Comander looked confused as he was sent through the portal. Seeing Otus, he yelled out, "NO! NO NO NO," As he kicked and punched the air. Before the portal could close, Otus looked at the Overseer and nodded, before flying through the portal. Once it closed, the Overseer ran towards the arena, and it looked as though nothing had happened. He returned to the tree, where he saw all the Hunger Games civilians out of Comander's control and joyously talking to each other. the Overseer simply flew up, watchinga s the moon made its way across the sky.
  3. The winner of Season 9/2 of the Anarchy/Hunger Games is

Lukas from City 7!

Congratulations to Lukas for winning!

Prizes will be handed out to all the winners!

Sorry for the many mistakes, as this season had a lot.
    But thank you to Gaming_Comander for writing the entire
    Story line AND bios, without him I would have died from exhaustion and would have never wanted to see this game again!
    Due to this epic closer, I have decided to take another break, this time much longer, and unfortunately with no disclosed time of returning, however, I will definitely return within the next month, or
    if enough people urge me to post this again!

Again, thank you so much for your support,
    thank you for the feedback and thank you for all the commitment, without YOU this forum games would NEVER
    have existed.
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

This has been the collab between me and Gaming_Comander, and we both say THANK YOU.
    Goodnight, Goodbye!

Otus signing off.

Lukas emerged, alive and well, but broken and torn. He sighed and looked at the chaos, dead bodies everywhere, friends he watched die, and friends he killed. He could not hold the pressure anymore, and decided to simply leave, to go back to his home in EMC.
  4. Congrats Lukas!!! :D
    Lukas3226 and luckycordel like this.
  5. Congratulations! :D

Good game, everyone!
    Lukas3226 and luckycordel like this.
  6. Congratulations Lukas!:D gg to the rest of us
    Big Thanks to Otus and Comander for hosting a great game!:cool:
    I for one would love to see this game return. At the same time don't burn yourself out, take the time you need.
    Gaming_Comander and Lukas3226 like this.
  7. Oh my, I'm on fire this season!
    Thanks Otus and Commander for hosting this game and the awesome story :)
  8. Congrats Lukas!! :)

Weird never get alerts...
    Still enjoy it though
  9. Congrats, I can't believe I got SECOND, I was so close ;-;
  10. I was surprised I got back in the top 3 again gg guys :)