AmGam Reviews CO.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hash98, May 5, 2012.

1. Is it me or is there more application forms on one thread? Also capsing against a moderator isn't a correct way to set an impression.
  2. Lol. True. Thinking we should junk this thread and make another.
  3. Here's my application:
    Name: Alek09
    Server: SMP1
    Residence Number: 1331
    How Tall My Apartment building is: 23 blocks tall
    How Big in Perimeter my Apartment Building is: 88 blocks or 22x22 blocks
    Here's some extra information: The suite and penthouse you will be reviewing are owned by people already. They have been informed that you're coming. The bedroom access signs in the penthouse are inside the rooms, so you will not see the signs, but you can still get into the rooms.
  4. Thank you. I will begin Reviewing your hotel.
  5. Hotel Name: Professinal Aparments

Server:Smp1

Owner(s):Alek09

Residence Number:1331

Health Conditions:5/5. You provided Food, Chest, Furnace, Workbench, and bed.
    Pros: The rooms, though not the biggest I have seen, have a nice, homey feel to them. He provides a few complementary items to guests, which is nice. Also, it has a very good cost to benefit ratio.

Cons: It lacks any sort of special services, such as pools, or mess halls. Every single room in it felt sort of the same, lacking much new decor in each one to spice it up. It was a pain having to use the water elevator.
    Extra Comments: I couldnt get into the suite. Dont worry, I am not counting this against you.
    Star Rating: 4.2 Out of 5.
  6. Also, unless if you pay within the next two days, your review will be removed, and you willl be marked as "Not Buisness Freindly". The charge will be 50 rupees.
  7. Thanks for the review. I have a few comments on it:
    -I used to have a pool, but I found it took up too much of my property.
    -A restaurant is under consideration. I may add it in the future.
    -I didn't make the rooms large for a couple of reasons:
    1. I figured most people would be from another server or still looking for a residence and would mainly use their room for storage. (I was right).
    2. If you go to The Spire diagonal to my hotel, the rooms are very pointlessly large and don't have much decoration, and they cost a lot. I wanted more decorated rooms that were cheaper.
    -I'm planning on making a much nicer hotel/apartment building in the future, and if I do it will have a restaurant, indoor pool, faster elevators, and larger, more customized rooms.

Edit: You should have your payment now. Check the rupees history.
  8. Thanks Alek09. Your review will be much consideration to other players with a 4.2 !
  9. Application For In-Game:
    Name: minecraftgirl30
    Server: SMP-1
    Residence Number: 2634
    Tall: 39
    LenghtxWidth: 21x13
    (Request gratified by Hash98)
  10. *Wink I think I got more stone ;)
    Hash98 likes this.
  11. Hotel Name: Awesome Hotel

Server: SMP-1

Owner(s): minecraftgirl09

Health Conditions: 4/5 They provide a crafting table, chest, and a bed in your normal hotel rooms. In your luxury hotel rooms they provided tables, a bed, a fireplace, glowstone lighting, and a chest. Reason for half of the missing point: The rooms were made of dirt which is (on EMC) a lack of comfort, style, and wealth.

Pro's: The rooms are a "good bargain" for the price they are a night. They are disigned well with lots of decor. You also have alot of room to move around. Also the rooms are 3 blocks high. The pool is marvolous. It has sandstone design with chairs and a stone mosaic on the bottum of the pool. It also has a snack bar and has plenty of light.

Con's: The elevators are crowded with people, I suggest two way ladders( if that can fit). The hotel/apartment is completely made out of dirt(the structual part). The pool is only one blcok deep, which is "in-a-way" a bummer.

Extra Comments: They had very good service and they were respectful to all guest. They also were offering job oppurtunities to boost the EMC economy.

Final Rating:4.2

Thank you, AmGam Reviews.
    (All Rights Reserved)
    Hotel Reviewed by Hash98
    Official Payment: 50 rupees