AmGam Reviews CO.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hash98, May 5, 2012.

1. AmGam Reviews is a company where you can compare hotels on EMC.
    -Hotel Finders: Hello, I am Hash98, my partner sneeker134 and I will be going around and reviewing hotels on EMC for the community. We are the first company to review EMC hotels. It all started when sneeker134 and I were mining and watching a quarrel on the chat bar about who's hotel is better, so we thought we could do something about it that would change the face of the EMC Community.We will give you our comments on the hotel's pros and cons along with the standard hotel star rating, rating from one to five stars. Here is what a standard review format will look like:
    Hotel Name:
    Server:
    Owner(s):
    Residence Number:
    Health Conditions:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    Extra Comments:
    Star Rating:
    This will hopefully help everyone on EMC that is looking for a good hotel.
    -Owners of EMC hotels. Hello, I am Hash98. My partner, sneeker134, and I will be reviewing hotels and putting the reviews on this fourm page for the EMC community to read. If you ask us to review your hotel, we will do it. Yes, it does come with a price(a very cheap price, ranging from 50-250 rupees). Here is what we will review your hotel on:
    *Living Conditions
    *Service
    *Rooms
    *Food
    *Anything Extra
    We will review every hotel fair, meaning we will not be bias over our freinds *cough* Eclipsys*cough*.
    All you have to do to make us come review is make our certified list:
    Name:
    Server:
    Residence Number:
    How tall your hotel is:
    How big in perimeter your hotel is:
    That is all. Your payment will be made before we review your hotel(payments vairy with the seize of the hotel).
    -Extra Information:
    *Showing up at your res will be time varied, meaning whenever we get on we will review, just make sure you put [ACCESS]
    Hash98
    sneeker134
    on every door and one on each type of hotel room- for maximum hotel reviewage. Reviews will be made on your hotel by 3-4 days at max.
    * Our HQ is on SMP-1 ant sneeker134's residence.
    * If you have ANY questions at all just contact us on this forum page or in game on SMP-1
    Thanks,
    AmGam Reviews Co.
    (All Rights Reserved)
  2. News Reserved
  3. News Reserved
  4. News Reserved
  5. Did EMC yelp just happen?
    MrAddictiveGamer likes this.
  6. ~Reviews~

Hotel Name: Professinal Aparments

Server:Smp1

Owner(s):Alek09

Residence Number:1331

Health Conditions:5/5. You provided Food, Chest, Furnace, Workbench, and bed.
    Pros: The rooms, though not the biggest I have seen, have a nice, homey feel to them. He provides a few complementary items to guests, which is nice. Also, it has a very good cost to benefit ratio.

Cons: It lacks any sort of special services, such as pools, or mess halls. Every single room in it felt sort of the same, lacking much new decor in each one to spice it up. It was a pain having to use the water elevator.

Extra Comments: I couldnt get into the suite. Dont worry, I am not counting this against you.

Star Rating: 4.2 Out of 5.
  7. Yes, it did.
    :)
  8. Curse you ISmooch for RUINING MY RESERVES!!!! THEY WERE ALL FANCY!
  9. ALSO, WE ARE NOT TRYING TO SCAM YOU FOR A FREE HOTEL.
  10. WE both live in Eastern U.S. time.
  11. (For time reference on when we review your hotel)
  12. On that note, let me eloberate a bit more. We will do a review on pretty much any business you can think of. Please do not begin to spam or complain about a score. If you wish, you may reapply. Now, let's get those applications reeling in!
  13. Correction, reply, and yes! Lets get those hotel reviews rolling in for MAXIMUM PUBLICITY
  14. Can I post my application on this thread or do you want me to PM one of you?
  15. You can post it here.
  16. Yes post it here
  17. Please fill it out ASAP!!!!
  18. Also the first five people that have us review their hotel will get 15% off their total tab.
  19. Ill sign up the Dragonia and something else :)D secret) when they're done