[AMA] Win 100k!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Chizmaro, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Hello all! Some of you know me, some of you don't, I'm a simple person from smp9 who enjoys horses, building things, and business. Recently, I've been playing more and more than the past few month, so I decided to do a simple giveaway of 100k! Ask a question to be entered for a number, if I answer your post, you've been entered! Deadline is one week, Sept 1st, so ask away!
    HelloKittyRo, Abele, LeoV and 11 others like this.
  2. What do you love most about EMC?
  3. What sparked your love in horses?
  4. Why do you enjoy EMC?
  5. Why did you choose that name?
  6. Whats your favorite minecraft block?
  7. Since you're into building and business, have you ever wanted to be an architect?
  8. Thanks for the giveaway! :D So, which do you prefer, bears or horses, and why? :) Also, if you had an army of beartaurs (like a centaur, only instead of the upper half being a human, the upper half is a bear) capable of rational thought and decision, what would you do?
  9. What's your favorite flavor of pie?
  10. What is your favorite game other than minecraft?
  11. Why did the chicken cross the road?

12. On a scale of 1 to America, how free are you today?
  13. Do you Redstone? if so simple or complex?
    Thanks for doing this!:D
  14. [Joke] What are those!
    [Real] Who is your favorite staff member?
  15. Thanks for this giveaway ^.^
    I use to live on smp9, do you remember me?
  16. Hey, I've seen you around a few times but I don't think we've spoke (yet!)
    Q: What is your favourite number? :)
    Pixel_Cat23 likes this.
  17. Thanks for the contest!

What has been your greatest achievement on EMC? ("That time ScrOcraft posted in my thread" doesn't count.)
  18. Do you like any other games besides Minecraft?
    Also, nice of you to do the contest, also why have you just now decided to do a giveaway, anything special happen? :p
  19. Thanks for the giveaway!

Where did you find EMC?
  20. What's the highest-hp horse you've owned?