[AMA] Win 100k!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Chizmaro, Aug 25, 2015.

1. What is your favorite activity in mc?
  2. PenguinDJ likes this.
  3. Why the name Chizmaro?
  4. That it's pve and I get my own plot, or multiple

The fact that it was the most personal mob on minecraft, nothing can be ridden with great control, get armor, carry stuff, or travel faster than you

It's peaceful, I can build and not die

Chizmar is my last name, so my brother and I joked that if we were Italian it would be Chizmaro, thus my username

Lapis <3

Yeah, I plan to go to college in the next few years for architecture

Bears, and because I have related to a bear my entire life, and how can you not love a bear?!?!? Have you seen a bear cub? And yes, a army of beatuars sounds rad

Tie between cherry and apple

I play alot of other games which can be found here

To get to the other side!

100 all the time

I like redstone in buildings, not to do anything else
    So simple

Ugh, I can't pick just one. I've talked to most of them and they are all so great

Honestly no, I don't chat with many people on smp9 because there are a lot of new players

I've seen you around, but never spoken, also 16 which is my number in anything sports related

Haha, well I think becoming a well known horse shop all over empire was a great thing, I used to make so much money, and taught so many people the science

Someone asked the game question, my game library can be found here, also I just hit over 600 days old, I'm getting close to my 2nd year

I'ts been so long I don't even remember how :confused: I do however remember joining the server from a site, knowing no one and loving the server as soon as I logged on

A valens

Building, or just talking to people about random stuff

This question was already answer but I'll copy it here: Chizmar is my last name, so my brother and I joked that if we were Italian it would be Chizmaro, thus my username
  5. Do you like potatoes?
  6. What's your favorite horse type/color?
  7. Why did you join EMC?
  8. What inspired you to do this giveaway? :)
  9. Real life potatoes: Yes
    Minecraft potatoes: Meh

Creamy spots

To build! I wanted pve, not pvp

I just hit around 600 days, so instead of doing a 2 year, I thought I would get it out of the way with this small giveaway
    DeathPunchKitty likes this.
  10. What is your favorite emc res?
  11. Pie or Flavor?
  12. Thanks for the giveaway! What is your favorite thing about your home smp (believe you said it was 9)? :)
  13. On a scale of juan to tan, what would you rate bears?
    Galantisizer likes this.
  14. Nice last name!
  15. What is your favorite day of the week?
  16. Mine :rolleyes:
    If not mine, then TheOlburgen's places

Pie?

That some of my friends live there

Wednesday
    Kytula and Dufne_The_Boss like this.
  17. If this is small, I wonder how big your 2 year event will be :eek:
  18. who is your favorite youtuber/twitch streamer
  19. What is your fastest horse
  20. What is your favorite sport?