[AMA] Giveaway Winners Announced!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Smooshed_Potato, Jul 30, 2018.

?

Good First Giveaway?

Yeah! 15 vote(s) 88.2%
Could use more prizes and less corny jokes... 2 vote(s) 11.8%
  1. Haha just saw this so idk if you’re still accepting entries but I’ll still enter just because of my overused joke. Thanks for hosting!

A receding hare line!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  2. haha saying damn is fine on emc
    Dufne likes this.
  3. ASliceOfRhyBread likes this.
  4. Please Read The Rules

Hmm that one is hard...
    My favorite is probably "Hey, I lost my phone number today. Can I have yours?" And it all depends who asks me for it to work and for me to play along. That may sound a bit cold, but I prefer to know the girl I go out with ;)
    Dufne likes this.
  5. Haha! I am still currently accepting entries! Please do add a number though :)
    Just a fun fact, when I was a baby I loved to listen to Korn. I would cry my heart out when a soothing lullaby was was playing, but when Korn was paying, I fell sound asleep. I was a weird baby ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  6. don't worry, I fall fast asleep while listening to my Thrash playlist, even now
  7. Haha, I like that one :p but yeah, definitely not cold since pickup lines are a tad creepy if you don’t already know the person
  8. Oh dear, u forgot a number! Is number 24 taken? If not, then I’d love to have it :)

Thanks again!
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  9. Don’t mean to sound rude but didn’t this end a few days ago?
  10. Ah... forgot about this :eek:
    Due to my failure to bump and stuff, I will extend the end date to the 10th!
    ASliceOfRhyBread and luckycordel like this.
  11. Sorry.. couldnt come up with any corny jokes, but maybe some other fruit or vegetable will occur to me...

Id try a spud joke but probably just mash it up and get roasted by the community..

So non personal question would be ... hows the weather lookin... ?

Number 1151 please... so someone else gets the win..

Have a great month.
    Smooshed_Potato and luckycordel like this.
  12. What do you call a cow with no legs...

Ground beef!!!
    I’ll take 107
    Smooshed_Potato and luckycordel like this.
  13. Lol, weathers lookin sunny and hot!
    luckycordel likes this.
  14. On phone so can't do a spolier but someone told me this yesterday and its the worst joke ive ever heard.

What do you call bees that make milk?

Boo-Bees.

Im sorry i even had to type that but should the guy who told me this joke be reading this. Hang ur head in shame.

Number 67 please.
    luckycordel and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  15. Bump! More entries!
  16. Hows the bad jokes going
  17. 4 plz :) why cant you surf on microwaves
    because they too small