[AMA&Giveaway] My 1000th day~!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by DorianPavus_, Oct 14, 2017.

If a squirrel got into a fight with 2 chipmunks who would win? Then reanswer the question but instead the chipmunks are chipmonks and can cast spells and summon death-bears.

Also congrats on 1000 days
  2. 1000

What is the number I am thinking of between 1 and 1000. ??
    1. Who would win in a fight Marlix or SkeleTin008?
    2. Who is cooler Naruto or Goku?
    and...
    3. If you were somehow to choose between Minecraft and anime what would you choose?
  4. Well for the first part it really depends of how much fighting experience they have and their strength, so I cant say. If the chipmunks were chipmonks and had those powers it could go either way because who said that the death-bears were domesticated and wont attacked the animals that summoned them?

Well since you said between 1 and 1000 I am guessing it doesnt include those two numbers so I am going with either 500, 666 or 999.999 :p

1) Neither, I think that SkeleTin007 would win :p
    2) Obviously Naruto, nobody likes Dragon Ball :p (That is false, tons of people do but I hate Dragon Ball and Naruto is cool xD)
    3) I mean I like Minecraft (specifically EMC) but I also like anime but like 100% times more lol so anime :p
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  5. #4 and what anime do you like most?
  6. My favourite anime is Bungou Stray Dogs
  7. Why are pirates better than mages
    _Levy_McGarden_ likes this.
  8. It's so obvious why they are better that I don't have to state it
    oh wait...I am a mage.....ehh pirates are still 100% better
  9. #12 Is life a Potato?
  10. No, but are you?

#Bump
  11. BUMP
    It's My 1000th Day Today~
    (/p CatNapInn)
  12. Happy Birthousandth Day!
    _Levy_McGarden_ likes this.
  13. BUMP!
    The 25th is when I'll stop answering questions and the giveaway winner will be decided!