[AMA+GIVEAWAY] My 1000th Day!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ArkWarrior1, Apr 4, 2016.

?

Which Prize do you hope to win?

Poll closed Apr 11, 2016.
Marlix Bow 11 vote(s) 33.3%
Cupid Bow 4 vote(s) 12.1%
2013 I-Day Firework 18 vote(s) 54.5%
  1. Q.1 How hard was it, to learn the controls of minecraft and how long did it take you to master it?

Q.2 why did you start a potion online shop and why did you make the prices so cheap?
  2. My 1000th Day on EMC!

Well, I am because of the reset, but the new brewing mechanics are not my favorite. Because of the blaze powder, I have to build a new brewer. I cannot add a hopper into the brewing stand in my current one.

I would say the community on EMC for sure. As for minecraft, I like building machines and farms. I also love just exploring.

A couple of my friends started playing it back when I was in elementary school and they let me play it. I was hooked from that point forward.

One of my IRL friends, Jacob5089, showed it to me. :)

I would say so. He seems pretty cool from the times I have talked to him :)

I have gotten many marriage fishes, but I don't really care about them because I am not aware of the whole "marriage fish" craze. Sorry :)

A1: It really wasn't that hard. It probably took me a few days, but now putting my fingers on W A S D is my natural typing hand position :p
    A2: I started a potion business to fund my mall that I plan to build (still hasn't happened :p) and I made the prices cheap because a lot of the potions take practically nothing to make, only time.
    Omegian04, Kytula and TotoStyle like this.
  3. why did you used to have the same skin as the one i have now? :p
    congrats on 1000 days
  4. oh wow! 1000 days...
    Can I congratulate you :D? (see what I did there :cool:)
    Btw, I dont want to be entered in the contest because some people can probably use these items better than me :p
    Patr1cV likes this.
  5. Lol idk, I just found it on a skin website and it looked cool :p
    Well, thanks for the congratulations anyways :D
  6. Congratz!!

1) If you were Aikar, what would you do to make the empire better?

2) How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
  7. A1: I would probably work on less custom stuff and more public buildings and events. Maybe a better server spawn. I would also push waste resets out every 3 weeks. Or sooner.
    A2: The world may never know :) But it is around 250 licks.
    Omegian04 likes this.
  8. #1 What would you do if you were staff?

#2 What is your favorite promo so far?

And congrats on 1000 days :)
  9. Do you like pvp?
  10. Thanks!
    A1: I would probably try to help out as much as possible and host some events. But mainly just help out when needed :)
    A2: That a hard one. I really like the Avalauncher (if that counts as a promo). If not, I really like the horses, Saltar, Incitatus and Valens.
    I am not into pvp. I prefer exploring and building. Much safer :)
    gladranger7 likes this.
  11. What is your favourite food?
  12. A cheeseburger from Stella's Lounge :) But any cheeseburger will do.
  13. Howdja choose your name?
  14. My real name is Noah, and on one of my soccer teams, my coach gave me the nickname of Ark. The "Warrior" part was just something I thought of.
    607 and gladranger7 like this.
  15. You like exploring and building, so what is your favorite build that you've found exploring the Empire so far? and Why? (if I may ask 2 questions...)
  16. You can ask as many as you want :D M favorite build that I have found is a base I found a while back. There were many houses, a diving board from max build height. There were also farms and grinders. It seems like a regular old base, but it still remains one of my favorites.
  17. What is the coolest thing you've built in Minecraft? (EMC or otherwise. It doesn't matter.)

Congrats on you're 1000th!
  18. The coolest thing? Thats hard. I built an underground base in the wild and it was pretty extensive.