[AMA] [Giveaway 5K] First Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SaiCX, Nov 17, 2013.

?

Would you give me a

Hug 28 vote(s) 77.8%
TnT me 18 vote(s) 50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Do you prefer pie or cake?
  2. What would you like to see happening in the EMC future?

btw congratz on youre 40 days :D
  3. Hmmm.... do you support the fact that melons are taking over EMC? :) #moarmelunz
  4. I love SAO :3 also one of the best animes ive watch

Or do I :p but tbh I feel bad for peta so im leaning twords him. Tho keep in mind that ive only read the 1 and 2nd book
  5. Why only 40 days ??! :p
  6. Hmm... cake :p
    Thanks :D the future of EMC is very unpredictable as theres lots of updates fron the dev team but I hope the community would stay the same or get better :)

I used to be a melon fanatic so yes I support :p
    Cause I can :D and I got more then enough money to do so lol
  7. Who is worse, 1 direction or Justin bieber?
  8. I would have to say Justins because hes a donkey I really cant say any other word without violating fourms rules :p
  9. I have 2 questions for you!
    1. Favorite Anime/Managa? You can pick one from both
    2. Favorite thing about EMC? :)
    Grats!
  10. As I answered one of the earlier people that asked me I mostly love all animes but one I really enjoy and wouldn't mind rewatching would be Shakugan no Shanna my fav manga would have to be Kimi no Iru Machi

One thing I love about EMC are the plot sizes :) makes my creative juice running :p
  11. Congrats, EMC is great, isn't it?
    What is your favorite Dragon Ball Z character?
  12. Yes EMC is a great server. Ive never really watched dbz but from my childhood ive alwayz love Trunks :p
  13. Lol Trunks. There is also a Trunks in Adventure Time!
  14. What did you see when your eyes were opened?
  15. The world is full of hurt. Broken promises broken vows. And that people cant really be trusted. Your friends today can be your enemy tomorrow and your enemies today can be your best friend tomorrow
  16. Have you played any Legend of Zelda games and which ones did you enjoy if any?
  17. Sadly I havent played any zelda games cause im a big online player :/
  18. What is your favorite sport and team?
  19. My fav sport is handball. I dont really watch sports soo I dont really have a fav team but since I live in new york. Umm Yankees Mets?