[AMA] Foxy's 1525th day

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CaptainFoxy_, Dec 11, 2015.

1. *Mind blows up 3 times*

"My House"
  2. If you think I am joking..

Ugh I am getting off topic, Ask your questions :p
  3. *Runs into basement*
    *Turns on TV*
    *Sees something scary*
    *Dies*
    Eat me now
  4. If you turn on the tv in the living room there will be an Freddy's pizzeria ad. There is a date that reads 1983. The game of nightmares come from the kid who is tormented by the animatronics. His brother being the antagonist has a mask of Foxy jumping out at him when he can since he knew he was scared of these robots. Also the reason why there is no foxy head on the almost human sized plushies in his room.

Anyway, his brother and his friends take it too far and throw him into the mouth of a animatronic. The animatronic clamps down on his head. We know he is alive and in the hospital due to the IV bag and the flowers on the night stand in game (Not in minigames) This is still in question on where is spirit lead. The kid died eventually, as at the speculation of plush golden freddy said, "we will rebuild you." As well "The Box" is still in question of what it holds.

I am no expert in this, I show what I know...
    Edit: That dream theory is very... Fitting.

Again I like to answer questions not more about the fnaf time line... I think I explained enough :s

Please ask me something different :]
  5. gg on the quoting :p
  6. What is the best* moment you've ever experienced on EMC?

* This could really be anything: funny, emotional, etc...
  7. Hmm

My best moment on emc was when we used to have Skype chat rooms. It's how I talked to JustinGuy.

I have no other ones since I am still kinda new coming back.
  8. Why did you choose the creepy skin that I am using now?
  9. Because who doesn't love foxy