[AMA] 5 Total Years

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Roslyn, Nov 28, 2016.

?

This is a Poll.

GIVE US YER LOOT! 9 vote(s) 64.3%
AAAAAANDD OPEN!!!! 7 vote(s) 50.0%
LOUISS!!!!! 5 vote(s) 35.7%
If you understand all of the following above, vote this option 7 vote(s) 50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. What the title says. Normally I'd post a long summary about how each year has been but I'm feeling too lazy at the moment. Feel free to ask me questions on anything EMC Related or non EMC related. I might do a give away but I don't know what people want in the economy so I would need some help with figuring out people's Christmas/Holiday want list.
    Kytula and Fexu like this.
  2. Happy 5 Years Jay! <3 :D
    Roslyn and Sachrock like this.
  3. Congrats! I haven't even gotten my 1st year yet :p
    Roslyn likes this.
  4. Congrats on 5 years Roslyn! May you have many more great years here.
    Roslyn likes this.
  5. Who are you?
    Roslyn likes this.
  6. Do you love me?
    WitherDoggie and Roslyn like this.
  7. Congrats Jay! My question: What is your favourite thing to do on EMC?
    Roslyn likes this.
  8. I have not been on BT the entire time, If I can recall; It has not been a full year yet of that. My favorite build may have to be my last build which is my 4th residence

A guy from a pueblo

Can't say I do. :S

My favorite thing to do may be talking to random people I encounter on here. It does yield the greatest of surprises and unexpected nostalgia effect of when I first started to play this server 5 years ago.
    Kytula and Sachrock like this.
  9. Morning Bump! and what do people want for Christmas the most?
  10. Roslyn likes this.
  11. Wow, 5 years alredey? I have just had my fourth :) annyways, as a fellow builder / argitect did I just visit some of your residences, and we have just got a totally different style, so, sad enough, I won't be able to ask you annything about that, well, one thing: Why aren't you using costum trees, I see that you're usually using the vannilia trees, wich do, in my oppinion, not really look that good?
    Another question I want to ask you, What is that thing in your signature? You have alredey got that signature for years, it seems, but I never understood what it is :p

(Another thing I found out, your First res is diagonally connected to my 5th :) (And wow, I haven't been at my 5th res for more than a year I think...))
    Roslyn likes this.
  12. Congrats! I still have yet to host my 600 Day drop party...almost at 700 days lol XD
    Roslyn likes this.
  13. I can't do organic trees for my life and I agree, vanilla trees arent good looking at all. The thing in my signature is a clip from the movie Interstellar near the Event Horizon.
    Kytula likes this.
  14. Did you have to practice to become a salt-lord, or were you just born naturally talented?
    Roslyn and Sachrock like this.
  15. Do you PvP?
    Roslyn likes this.
  16. Naturally born.

I do not. However I will visit some PvP events from time to time.
    BurgerKnight likes this.