[AMA] 1300 days here at EMC

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by HxCami10, Mar 29, 2016.

1. There is no scale to calculate this question :p
  2. I want to be able to have the same love of lava as you do. Its that simple
  3. Well.. I have 7 total.
    Right Calf- It says 'This is not what is it, only baby scars. I need your love, like a boy needs his mothers side' And it has my moms astrological sign in the middle.
    Both of the insides of my elbows have a tribal looking biohazard signs on it.
    My left arm is a start of an Avenged Sevenfold themed half sleeve (which I am finishing this summer)
    On my right arm I have a watercolor looking girl floating and in it is says 'With heaven above you, there is hell over me'
    And then my chest I have an anchor that turns into a dove, and at the top of it is says 'Hold On Pain Ends'
    amadai likes this.
  4. And here I thought "Cami" was a reference to a type of car :p

Q: your house is on fire and you don't have much time to grab things, but what are they that you do make off with?
    amadai likes this.
  5. Well.. I would grab a handful of clothes, my computer tower, and my cat :p Everything else could be easily replacable.
    Kytula likes this.

6. Any more questions? :p
    Kytula likes this.
  7. Do you do any winter sports? Snowboarding or ice fishing and the like? :p
  8. I have gone snowboarding a few times, but I don't do it regularly. I don't like the cold, I am more of a warmth person!
    Kytula likes this.
  9. Cami, what is your first name? Lol
  10. I would ask what is the most unique / odd thing you've ever seen on EMC, but I think I know the answer & it's kinda a secret ;).

So do you pay actual $$$ for those gold vouchers you are auctioning lately, or is there another way to aquire them? If you pay real money for them, why not just purchase rupees?
  11. Mob... I wouldn't get those vouchers for free... Besides I have plenty of things to sell... ..........
  12. What is your preferred way to kill things in Minecraft?