[AMA] 1 Year on EMC and a Thanks

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Ritunn, Dec 2, 2016.

1. So 20mins prior to writing this post I hit my first full year on EMC. I can't believe it's already been a year! During my 1 year here I've done a lot more things than I would've ever expected and met a unique community of people, not to mention the best gaming community I've run into.
    So over the year I've done a bit. Finally made a book shop on a multiplayer server, designed my nicest house in MC and read some great stuff (looking at you Shellusr and Kephras). But out of all of that writing, meeting people and building, you guys have always been nice to give a helping hand, have some fun or chat a while.
    So I thank all of EMC for making my first year, a great year and hopefully great for many more to come! Now that it's been a year I thought I would do a AMA or Ask Me Anything. So feel free to, well, ask me anything!

(Check out my small event for my 1 year on the forums this Saturday also!)
  2. Congrats on one year!:)
    What's your favorite emc event?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Firefloor. Because my favorite mod is Chin, no idea why, just is. I also love it since it's pretty unique to EMC, for me at least.
    Equinox_Boss and WolfInAction like this.
  4. Congrats :)
    What kinda of music do you like? :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Do you PvP?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Congrats on 1 year =3
    What is your favorite movie?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. My favorite music is... I'm not sure really. Not much of one to listen to music, but I do love me some Weird Al.

I used to do PvP on factions before, don't do it as often anymore. When I do PvP nowadays it's on arcade servers.

My favorite movie really boils down to year. But here are my favorites for the last 6 years.

2011: Kung-Fu Panda 2
    2012: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
    2013: The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug.
    2014: The Imitation Game
    2015: Tomorrowland
    2016: Zootopia/Kubo and The Two Strings (Could change based on how much I like Doctor Strange or Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them)
  8. Do you even ESSELEM bruh
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Yes Sal, I do...
  10. Another question if you let me :)
    have you been to The Hobbit-Hole? :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. No.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Any more questions?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. I have 1 more question :p

What is the most fascinating mythical creature, in your opinion?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Congratulations on one year Shadow_Dcord :)
  15. Well they're all fascinating, because they're all fake. If I did have to choose one, I think me and Vrakroth would agree that dragons have always fascinated not only myself, but every human around.

Also seems Equinox went on a like rampage.
    Lordess_Spartan likes this.
  16. Happy 1 Year!
    Why are you a fox ;)
  17. Well I'm not exactly sure why. Let me tell you about my first skin long ago when I started playing MC on PC in 2014. I was looking for a skin and for some reason I wanted it to be a fox, I'm unsure why I just did. So I found a nice skin on PlanetMinecraft, it was a fox knight. Eventually I did the skin I have now, a fox engineer. Maybe I'm a little furry inside, who knows.
    EnderMagic1 likes this.
  18. In your mind what is the biggest achievement you feel like you have completed?
    Happy 1 year
  19. For me currently, IRL I would have to say grabbing honour roll. In MC opening Not So Enchanted Books was, along with reaching places off the live map in EMC un the wild.

Also should mention that the 1 year event starts in 1 hour.
    LtCaptainMe likes this.
  20. Last chance to ask questions, no more bumps after this.