[EVENT] Shadow's 1 Year Anniversary Arena Challenge

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Ritunn, Nov 25, 2016.

?

Will You Attempt the Challenge?

Poll closed Dec 4, 2016.
Sure 5 vote(s) 100.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. When: 3rd of December, 5:00 PM Est.
    Where: SMP4 /v +Stories in the Clock Tower
    What: Half a Chest of Diamonds, Marlix Chestplate, Marlix Boots and a Special Written Book

On the 3rd of December It will be my 1 year anniversary, which I'm quite excited about! Now this is just one of the 2 things I'm doing, so let me explain.
    At a time I will post soon on Saturday next week the entrance to Vrakroth's Shadow Arena will be open and will include 3 challenges, 2 of which are done in the dark. Here is a list and explanation of the challenges.

Challenge One: Find the hidden button. This one is simple there is a button in a small dark maze and you need to click it.
    Challenge Two: Slimekour. A small parkour challenge except on slime blocks!
    Challenge Three: Trivia of Shadow. It's trivia questions about me! All the answers are on my res or forum profile, you can guess but I doubt you'll like the result if you fail.

I will give you a time for the opening soon so check back next week. If you would like to donate more to the prize pool use the donation chest at Not So Enchanted Books.
  2. Sounds very intriguing I might try to come ;)
  3. There better not be 4 block jumps in that parkour
  4. I wanted to make it fairly annoying not almost impossible.
  5. Sound great, I will try my best to make it =3
  6. Here is a screenshot of the reward chest and what's inside. Nothing much, but for me this wan't cheap, trust me.

7. Access signs no longer work on the sides of chests, they must be on top.
  8. Thanks for telling me.
  9. Event starts on Saturday. I'll also be adding a first edition copy of a new book coming to Not So Enchanted Books as another prize, but that's it.
  10. Nuclearbomb and Skeletin007 have claimed the prizes. It will be open for fun though!
  11. you forgot LoveAllTrustNone
  12. Awh I appear to have missed this :I
  13. Yes Sal did it too, he decided to leave the prizes.