Am I the only one around here...

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by kkirigaya_, Oct 21, 2013.

?

How often do you go to the Empire Park?

Poll closed Oct 31, 2013.
Every day! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
At least twice a week. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Once a week, maybe every two weeks. 1 vote(s) 6.3%
When I remember :P 6 vote(s) 37.5%
Never went there, never will. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Wait, what's the Empire Park? O_o 9 vote(s) 56.3%
  1. ...who even acknowledges the fact that SMP2 has the Empire Park?! We need more stuffz0r on there so people will go there more. Post some ideas on how to make it prettier/more popular here, and maybe Aikar will seez dem and do the implementification process! :D
  2. What is the Empire Park?
  3. Basically, it's a park on SMP2. It has lots of trees and a lake in the middle. Accessed via /park. Simple as that.

EDIT: This mentions the Park at the bottom.
  4. In my opinion they need to spice it up a bit. Its quite a nice place but maybe add new things that would make it more enjoyable to visit, so people would go there more often.
  5. I barely go there, but smp2 should defiantly make more stuff for it. Barely anyone knows about the empire park, so the staff should probably make promotions for it or such. :p
  6. Krys is working on getting perms to redo it when 1.7 comes out with the new flowers
  7. To be honest, there is not much to see there. Perhaps they could update it with a more lively look but right now it is just a bunch a trees around a lake with some stone pathways.