Alright guys i have decided to create an empire mine craft Lottery!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Firebox360, Feb 4, 2012.

1. wow two posts in the time it took me to type. i must be slow lol
  2. Yeah i Just realized this, you could use the website i am using for random numbers,
  3. *slides ismooch a fat envelope full of rupees*
    Firebox360 and ISMOOCH like this.
  4. nah just old XD jk
    apamment likes this.
  5. U got fixed number for friend (and not recieve price for real) just to block other from recieving cos u broke
  6. Well first of all, i dont mind if people win, that's kind of the point. And i dont need money, this is just a fun thing i thought of that i could do.
  7. no one is saying you have to play, honestly that is an insult to me. Because as a staff member in EMC I am unbiased in all my decisions. Even if my own wife bought a ticket (which I told her not to, for this very reason) I would not fix it. Its my duty as a moderator to treat everyone fairly. So you can just to another thread if you believe i am in this for personal gain.
    nmanley and Firebox360 like this.
  8. Sorry if u consider this an insult.
    I just want the result to be absolutely unmanipulable.
  9. if you do not believe the word of a staff member as good enough, then Im sorry, but maybe this game is just not for you.
  10. woop this is gonna b exciting
  11. Well whoever Does believe this is a good idea, feel free to leave your ticket along with the payment, and i will be doing the drawing on friday from 7-10PM Whether i have 3 or 20 people. If you dont like this, LEAVE THIS THREAD :mad:
    -thankyou
  12. I believe that ISMOOCH has had a long enough life to know that one day he will have to meet with the big guy upstairs and that his conscious is all that he will have to get him thru the pearly gates. As we get older we tend to see that this is the true meaning of life and how we live it. One's integrity cannot be side stepped.

99% of the young people have not seen or experienced the suffering in live that makes you wiser and compassionate to others.
  13. Well for those of you who picked a lottery ticket, i must wait for ismooch to choose the numbers because apparently i will scam people with the Random generator. I have no control for number picks, so whenever he puts the numbers on here, is when the lottery numbers will be chosen
  14. I do agree with smooch on this one sorry, firebox there is a chance (not saying you would desire this) you might generate the nmbers untill you have a number you like and take a screenshot of that. I think it is much more safe to have smooch handle the numbers, or atleast that is my opinion :p
  15. I will pay the 55r tomorrow, I want 10 tickets.

1 2 3 4 5
    6 7 8 9 10
    11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20
    21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30
    2 3 4 5 6
    7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16
    17 18 19 20 21
  16. Why don't you make a redstone random number generator?
  17. sorry for the wait guys =).

asdf.png
  18. Meh, i have all the money i could want. And thanks Ismooch, and kirby you'll have to wait for next week =) *For the drawing*
  19. Jlopez did not pay for his ticket, so it will not go towards the lottery. I have proof of my history if need-be
    I hope you guys bid for next weeks drawing too!
    -Happy playing
    And i would like to add that even though i only had 2 bidders (who paid) It was atleast successful ;)