Alpine Mansion on SMP3

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by SticksNString, Jun 22, 2017.

?

What do you think about my idea of creating the Alpine Mansion on Empire?

Awesome! I'll be following your progress! 14 vote(s) 100.0%
That's a bold choice. Hope it works out. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. This is awesome. I look forward to following your progress! I will check and see what sand/gravel I have to donate to the cause when I get on. Honestly, I have no idea if I have a ton.. or barely any lol! I'll let you know! :)
  2. I am assuming you want white concrete? I mailed you some, it's not as much as I'd like to give to your cause but I didn't have as much supplies as I thought. I'll check with my fiancee and see what she has lying around. Good luck!
  3. Wow! Thank you so much NDubb!
  4. I've got 22 stacks I can sell. Do your chests still have space?
  5. Of gravel.....
  6. Yes, there is room. My chests are on SMP3. Just type /v 6646. They will be to your left. Thank you!
  7. This is INSANE!!!! I watched the whole thing couldn't stop being in awe!!! Do you have enough dirt for the platform? I can donate some if not. I am so proud of this!!!
    Ch33zus likes this.
  8. I have plenty of dirt. What I'm needing now is sand and gravel. I'm buying it for 64r/stack at my res on SMP3. /v 6646 then look for the chests to the left.
  9. Update Time!

So as I worked on the platform, I realized I was building a lot of dirt over the area of the mansion that would later need to be removed. So I created two footprints: one of the ground level and one of the basement.

That led me to start the basement, which I plan to finish before I continue finishing the platform.

I started with the side basement entrance which leads into the weight room.

So that's the entrance to the right and the retaining wall to the left.

Here's a view from inside the porch.

Here are two shots of the basement floors. I made the floors of dark oak slabs and stone slabs. In the kitchen and bathrooms I'm trying the new baked terra cotta designs as tile.

I couldn't wait to make the basketball court or pool. Here's the bball court. It'll take several shearings of my blue sheep before the walls are done.

And finally, the waterfall and pool. I couldn't resist using quartz here as it just looks so great.

So that's the build so far! I'm going to finish the walls and ceilings downstairs, and then move on to finishing the platform. Thanks for following my progress!
  10. This is some amazing progress!! I am so proud of this build. I think I have a DC of sand but not much gravel but hey It'll all help right!!
    SticksNString likes this.
  11. Yes! Thanks!
  12. Any update sticksnsting?
  13. I've been very busy lately offline, but I will try to update tomorrow. Thanks for asking!
    Merek_Shadower and NDubb424 like this.
  14. I understand that! Real life.. always getting in the way ;)
    SticksNString likes this.