Alpine Mansion on SMP3

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by SticksNString, Jun 22, 2017.

?

What do you think about my idea of creating the Alpine Mansion on Empire?

Awesome! I'll be following your progress! 14 vote(s) 100.0%
That's a bold choice. Hope it works out. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Okay, so I'm pretty sure I'm out of my ever-loving mind, but I have started making this on my outpost. Yeah, I'm nuts.

At this point, I'm in the process of building a flat spot measuring 261 blocks by 171. Due to the difficulty of obtaining quartz on this scale, I'm planning on using a lot of concrete for this build.

Wish me luck!
  2. Wow! Good luck... Would love to see screenshots of the progress from start to finish...
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  3. You got it!

So right now I'm creating a 261 x 171 block platform out of dirt. It has to be this big to accommodate all the landscaping and out buildings.

Here is a view looking west. It wasn't possible to get the entire 260-block length to load.

And here it looking west. This time the full length loaded.

As you can see, I'm having to light up both below and above the platform as I go. So lots and lots of torches and dirt going into the build right now.

I'll update you when the platform is complete!
    WardleDeBoss and AncientTower like this.
  4. i think i have almost a dc of dirt if you would like it it is yours :D
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  5. Wow, thanks! I'll take you up on that!
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  6. awesome there will be a access chest at /v crazy_X_gamer
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  7. Thank you! I went to your res and the access chest has your username on it.
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  8. If you need dirt let me know I have about 15 dc of it. That I will give you.
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  9. sorry XD fixed
  10. Yes, Jesse! I'll take it! How can I pick it up?
  11. Thanks, Crazy_X! I picked it up!
  12. Looking awesome so far
    SticksNString likes this.
  13. Looks huge, good luck and nice on the progress so far~!
  14. Will be home later and set up access chest for you.
  15. Chests are set up, take what you want/need. Its on the nw part of my res on smp9. Let me know if you have trouble accessing.
  16. Wow. Very nice looking build. Looking forward to seeing your version. Have Fun :)
  17. Thanks Jesse! I took 12 dc of dirt from your res. According to my calculations, that should be enough for my needs. Thank you again so much!
  18. BTW, if anyone has sand or gravel they would like to sell, I have chests set up at my res to buy them for 64r/stack. I will need them for all the concrete I need to make.
  19. No problem, will leave access chest up for a while. Just in case you need more.