Allow Monsters in Town

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Golden_Doodle, Apr 2, 2012.

1. The mods respond faster than you think. An hour or so of nothing but Minecraft probably means whomever has a little too much time on their hands.
  2. some people that dont do much do have alot of time.
    such as me right now.im waiting for soccer to start
  3. Not even the moderators and all their glory would be able to monitor 14,000 residences where grieving is potential. It's just not possible.
    brandop123 likes this.
  4. I do hope this gains some supporters, but until then nighty night.
  5. 1,500+ each server.
    nab27 likes this.
  6. The only okay I would be okay with mobs is if it is a flag. The flag would let them spawn on your lot or walk onto it. If the flag is off, mobs attempting to walk onto your lot would be killed. I would also like in town mobs not to drop xp so ppl dont grind w/o the risk of dying.
  7. No.. The thing is u never know when ur friends res has mobs ON and u go KABOOM! So watch out
    Sssssss
  8. When I saw the title I was like hell no. I read the body of it still I say hell no. I think before this we should have a talk about pvp. xxgtasaxxx no offense though
  9. If your friend has it on then they leave that risk open. But I don't think adding mobs would change that you don't take damage in town.
  10. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but mobs will never really be allowed in town.
    Town is designed to be a peaceful place to build, trade and live. You are more then welcome to build a home in the deep wilderness to get your dose of danger and protect yourself from griefing players though.
    brandop123 likes this.
  11. you may not care about your stuff but other people do.. if you want to "live dangerously" build in the wild thats pretty dangerous.. you have mobs AND griefers to fight :) Solution solved. lol
  12. I kinda like the idea. Not all mobs tho. I think it would be fun to have only zombie invasions few times a day.
    Town is really boring but having to close up, gear up and protect yourself from zombie invasion from the comfort of your own residence in town.
  13. That's a good idea too. If people don't want all mobs then why not just zombies? Not that hard to fight them off.
  14. Umm wat free xp no! Wats the point!! You take no damage from mobs uhh