Alice's OC Roleplay!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Caeyde, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Hello and welcome to Alice’s OC Roleplay!

(Sorry about the Great Wall of China in text form... I know it seems like a lot to read but, please? >.<')

Here, I hope to give the roleplayers of the Empire a little place they can just chill out and have a good roleplay at. Most roleplays here have died down fairly quickly due to the creators controlling it and simply giving up on it. I hope that I can let you guys control the roleplay a bit more, so not even the creator knows what will happen next.

I know many people like me have OCs they have created, but we don’t have anything to do with them! I also hope to change that, giving everyone a place to show off their OCs and their unique personalities.

I would also like to give people who are new to roleplaying and people who don’t have OCs (Read below!) a chance to dive into the different worlds of the roleplayers.

/intro over

Please read from here down carefully before signing up or trying to roleplay here!

Like any other thing, there are things you can’t do. But there are also things you can do!

You can:

- - Date your OCs with other people’s OCs
    - - Be brothers/sisters with another person’s OCs
    - -Have fights with other people’s OCs (Watch it, though)
    - -Be Out Of Character (this must be put UNDER your roleplay part in italics, a different colour or separated in some way to make it visible)

You can’t:

-Kill off another person’s OC without their permission (not that anyone would want to!)
    -Swear more than once in a single post (try and keep this clean, guys)
    -Submit OCs that are invincible or ‘god modded’ in such a way that they’re simply impossible to interact with
    -Submit OCs that are ‘perfect’ (Everybody has a few flaws, why should OCs be different?)
    The most important things you need to remember is that if someone’s OC says something mean to your OC they aren’t being mean to you! It’s their OC being mean to you! I like to think of them as completely different beings. Yeah, ok, your OC might pretty much be the person, but don’t take anything said here personally.

How should I type my roleplay parts?

You can either use non-literate
    Alice: Hello and welcome *smiles* or Alice: Hello and welcome! c:

Or you can use literate
    Alice smiled and said “Hello and welcome!”

I will be using literate, and I recommend that you use it as well as you can get much more detail into it. However it’s all person preference. If you want to use Non-literate, I won’t discriminate you in any way.

What species are allowed in this roleplay?

The current accepted species are:

-Furry/fursona
    -Human (includes Minecraft charas -your Mc skin can be used as a chara-)
    -Minecraft mobs (if possible, make them look more human)
    -Pony
    -‘Turret’
    -Pokemon (includes Fakemon and humanised versions!)
    -Any animal (includes human-animals like nekos)
    -‘Spoo’
    -Robots

Not sure if your chara is one of these species? Check the character list below for detailed info!

Have an OC but its species isn’t included here? PM me and we can have a chat about it! (Anything about new species on the forum will be ignored)

Have an OC of one of those species?

Great!

Simply fill in this form and put an image of your OC below it, wait for me to accept you and add you to the last and you’re free to join the roleplaying at any time! (If the current time is 10pm-7am GMT you can roleplay immediately after submitting your info as I will be sleeping)

You can enter several OCs! I’ve explained all of the parts for you guys, please delete the explanations before submitting the info!

No [unknown]! This is only acceptable with name if you agree to reveal the name after 1-5 posts.

Creator: Who made the OC? Owner: Your name or a nickname
    Your chara’s name: The name of the chara you want to enter.
    Your chara’s gender: Kinda obvious, male or female
    Your chara’s species: Look at the above species and decide which one your chara is. If animal, say which animal.
    Chara’s age: This can either be an exact number or simply baby, child, teen, young adult, adult, older adult or elder. Anything works!
    Traits: What is your OC like? (Ideas below)
    Dislikes: What does your OC dislike?
    Brief bio (not required, but recommended!):
    For pony OCs, please say what their cutie mark is! (if they have one)

The above info is the minimum info you need to join. Please don’t be lazy when filling this in. Anything else you want to add is great! If you want to add more details, please do so!
    Suggestions: Favorite song, favorite colour, favorite food, favorite place to hang out, favorite animal, anything really! The more the better!

Suggested traits and traits to avoid

Good traits are words like: Kind, generous, helpful, mean, grumpy, depressed, heart-breaker, greedy, loyal, playful, loud, quiet, shy, smart, giddy, immature, mature, clean, dirty, suggestive/dirty-minded, confident, attention-seeker, artist, musician, and many many more! (The trait ‘cute’ is allowed, however ‘sexy’ is not)

I strongly suggest not relating your OC to alcohol, drugs or anything illegal. I may feel the need to remove your character or change the traits to make it more appropriate.

I don’t have an OC, but I want to roleplay here!

That’s fine as well!

If you have an idea for an OC, or maybe even several send me a message with the species, name and markings/colour/anything else to do with looks and I will do a quick drawing so you can participate!

Your Minecraft skin can also be used as a character, which is simple enough since everyone here has Minecraft ;)

Also, if you have no ideas I keep an eye in the ‘adoptables’ section of the below post!
    Please no more than 3 OC requests per person as I will get stressed and may not complete your request!

I think that’s everything…! :p

Enjoy!

[Last updated: 25th Jan 2014]
    Palmsugar, 607 and Parkerjv9 like this.
  2. Accepted Characters, species and info on both:

Fursonas/furrys:

This species is probably the most commonly seen. They can be customised in any way and look like anything. They have different ear types, hair types, markings, colours, tails, bodies… There’s nothing stopping the possibilities of this species!

Accepted charas of this species:

• Creator: AliceF3 Owner: Alice
    • Your chara’s name: Holly
    • Your chara’s gender: Female
    • Chara’s age: Teen
    • Traits: Generous, above average fluffiness, cute, kind
    • Dislikes: Heights, fire
    • Favourite song: I wish it could be Christmas everyday
    • Brief bio: Holly got her name from the holly she wears in her hair. She loves to spread the Christmas spirit wherever she goes. However she is scared of fire as it can burn Christmas trees, destroying all happiness in the surrounding area.

• Your chara’s name: Roy
    • Your chara’s gender: Male
    • Chara’s age: Child
    • Traits: Clumsy, very fluffy, can’t fly very well, childish, giddy, excitable
    • Likes: Clouds, the sky, teddy bears, comfy chairs, his hair being ruffled
    • Dislikes: Underground
    • Favourite song: Aviators – Fear of Flight

Humans:

You. Pretty much :p This species includes any humanised animals, Pokémon, anything really!

• Your chara’s name: Alice ( OC version of me :p )
    • Chara’s age: Teen, 14
    • Traits: Kind, shy, finds it hard to share opinions, stressed easily, honest
    • Dislikes: Thunder, arguments
    • Favourite song: Hey Brother - Avicii

• Creator: fluffinator09
    • Owner: fluffinator09
    • Your chara’s name: Bryan
    • Chara’s age: Older Teen
    • Species: Human
    • Traits: Mischievous, Questioning, Intelligent
    • Likes: Taking things apart to put them back together, building airships
    • Dislikes: Electronics

Minecraft mobs:
    Y’know, Endermen, Herobrines, Piggies. They go here :p C’mon guys, we all play Minecraft!

None currently!

Ponies:

Characters based off of the style used in My Little Pony

• Creator: Coloreevee on ColoursLive Owner: Alice
    • Your chara’s name: Jason
    • Chara’s age: Young adult/older teen
    • Traits: Generous, smart, shy in arguments, gentle, can’t fly very well
    • Dislikes: Spillages, arguments, flying lessons, pegasus that can fly well
    • Cutie Mark: Test tube
    • Breif bio: Jason is a male alicorn who works in a lab, which is where he gained his cutie mark. Even at his young age, Science fascinates him and he is almost a master at it.

^Not my drawing! Made by Coloureevee on ColoursLive!

• Creator: Who made the OC? brickstrike :p Owner: brickstrike
    • Your chara’s name: Nova
    • Your chara’s species: Pony/Mare
    • Chara’s age: 500 years old
    • Dislikes: Happiness, smiles, Celestia, Luna...
    • Brief bio: [unknown] is a very secluded Alicorn that lives on the edge of Equestria. His powers are equal to that of any Alicorn, but is trickster, with tons of plans to get what he wants. His backstory is very confusing, involving a muffin and a hungry pigeon.
    • Cutie Mark: His 'cutie' mark is a black hole.

Palmsugar and Parkerjv9 like this.
  3. Turrets:

Custom species made by me, it’s an open species though, so feel free to make your own! Turrets are robots, usually light coloured. They usually have laser eyes and ‘panic modes’ which can be set off by anything that seems dangerous or hostile. Electrical equipment is usually attached to their lower body to serve as a tail. Based on Turrets from Portal 1 and 2. This species doesn’t have an age since robots live forever.

• Your chara’s name: Chiso
    • Traits: Daring, fluffy face, determined
    • Dislikes: Water
    • Favourite Song: The Defective Turret - Portal
    • Brief Bio: Chiso is the result of an experiment at Aperture Science. Scientists tried to create a turret-animal hybrid however the test was abandoned half way through. Her eyes are Xs because she is mostly blind and relies on her antennae on her left ear to sense others. Her tail is made up of 2 blue wires which attach to a screen like a phone and a plug socket that can be used to charge the screen up.
    • Family: Pedro - brother

• Creator: AliceF3 Owner: Parkerjv9
    • Your chara’s name: Pedro
    • Your chara’s gender:Male
    • Traits: (Awaiting confirmation)
    • Dislikes: (Awaiting confirmation)
    • Favourite Song: Want you Gone - Portal
    • Brief Bio: (Awaiting confirmation)
    • Family: Chiso - Sister

^Drawn by Alice

• Creator: <- Owner: <- again
    • Your chara’s name: RaWADS (Robot and Weaponized Attack / Defence System
    • Your chara’s species: Turret (are you still there?)
    • Chara’s age: 12 years
    • Traits: Protective, Intimidating, Friendly (once you get to know him, before that he's a bit annoying
    • Dislikes: Water
    • Brief bio (not required, but recommended!): created 12 years ago in a secret base hidden somewhere beneath a hospital in Vancouver, BC, RaWADS is a human/turret hybrid. He was taken as a baby, and was worked on by doctors in the hospital. originally going by Jordan, he was renamed to RaWADS when he was stolen by modern-day Aperture Science. They gave him multiple weapon systems, such as a neurotoxin, a radiation emitter, turret guns, a "black hole" (a over-clocked vacuum, no biggie) a knife, a missile rack, and wings. Then stolen by Black Mesa, he was fitted with a morality core, then stolen by Saxton Hale's Grandson, he fitted with Mann Co. equipment, and stuff that lights on fire. Finally, he went renegade, killing 18 mercs in the process, and escaped, before being re-captured by Black Mesa. They ran an update on his morality core (now with actual working morals) before being re-stolen by Aperture Science. His weaknesses include water, over-charged electricity, and being attacked in the eye on the radiation systems.

Pokemon and Fakemon:

Any Pokemon from any generation, Fakemon and fan made Pokemon can also be used

• Creator: AliceF3 Owner: AliceF3
    • Your chara’s name: Lux
    • Traits: Lucky, helpful, shy, will fight for friends
    • Dislikes: Natural Disasters

Animals:

Any animal, at all. From lions to mice :p They all belong here!

• Your chara’s name: Aliow
    • Chara’s age: Teen
    • Species: Cat
    • Traits: Kind, shy, finds it hard to share opinions, stressed easily, honest
    • Dislikes: Thunder, arguments
    • Favourite Song: Meow Mix Theme Song

• Your chara’s name: Max
    • Chara’s age: Older Teen
    • Species: Dog
    • Traits: Grumpy, mean, rude
    • Dislikes: Christmas

^Better picture soon….

• Your chara’s name: Damien
    • Chara’s age: Child
    • Species: Reindeer
    • Traits: Lazy, fat
    • Dislikes: Exercise, others joking about his weight

Spoos:

A Spoo is another custom species. Not mine, but I’ll say it’s an open species and you can make your own!

• Creator: Holly (Flipnote Hatena) Owner: AliceF3
    • Your chara’s name: Stephano
    • Chara’s age: Young Child
    • Traits: Cute, laughs a lot, fluffy, helpful, persistent, obedient, giddy, hyper
    • Dislikes: Being told off

Robots:

Any OCs made of metal that have a robotic sounding voice.

None yet!

Adoptables:

None currently!

Want to make an adoptable? PM me!

Current Setting/Story Line:

The town of Fallgate isn't the biggest place in the world, but it still manages to be home to many beings. It is one of the only places all different species can live in harmony... Most of the time...

Fallgate has a high school called Empire High which has several different subjects to study. These include, Science, Math, English, Art and more. Empire High is a huge shool with several other buildings that branch off of it.
    The buildings are:
    • Main - biggest building, has lockers, dinner hall and contains all the Math and English classes
    • 'Aperture' - Based off of the test chambers from Portal. Scientists love to test robots and Turrets here, the Turrets also love to mess around in the chambers in their spare time.
    • Gym - This building contains several changing rooms for different genders and different species. The main part of the Gym is a huge hall that is big enough to play anything in. The Gym has a smaller building branching off of it which contains treadmills and exercise bikes.
    • Assembly Hall - For whole school meetings but it is also used as a detention area.
    • Smaller Student Area - Almost as big as the Main building, this is where younger teens and children can learn. They move up into the main building when they grow up.
    Teachers: Currently Recruiting! (Say you want to be a teacher and what part when signing up)
    English:
    Math:
    Science (includes Aperture teachers):
    Gym Teachers:
    Younger chara teaching:
    Dance:
    Art:
    Detention Runner:

Head Teacher:
    Deputy Head:

Student Council (Students giving ideas for the school):

Thanks for reading!

[Last updated: 26th Jan 2014]

Sorry for triple posting :p I have no idea if there's an image limit and I didn't want the post to get full of images and not letting me post anymore >.<
    Edit: Yeah, the image limit is 20 xD Could be a problem in the long run, but we'll see!
    Reindeer_, Palmsugar and Parkerjv9 like this.
  4. Can we draw our own OC's?
  5. Yeah
    DemonThunder345 likes this.

6. Jason ran down the road after the school bus "No! Not today! Any day but today! Stop!" he shouted after the speeding vehicle. He stopped and panted, his mane already in a mess from the wind "Not today....". The Science exam was today, if you don't pass, you have to redo the entire course. "Well... Standing here isn't helping me at all..." he thought, starting to run down the street towards Empire High.

Added a setting/story line section. Yes, I know schools are used a lot in roleplays but it gives everyone a nice place to start. I may or may not add more places to go to later.
  7. hmm... OMG how long did this take you?!?
    anyway, um... I guess I'll work on my drawing with my tablet, seeya
  8. Several days of planning in my head and about 5 hours to type up owo'
  9. Aw, I guess I don't have an original character like that:(Edit: Oh, and don't you think the characters list will run out of characters soon? (two different meanings of the word character in one sentence:p)
  10. You can still use your Minecraft skin if you like, if you send me a message with a few details I can make you one as well :p
  11. I want to join but I'm really bad at coming with ideas for these things. :(
    607 likes this.
  12. Take your time, don't worry n.n' These things do usually take a while to think of
    I only know a lot about my charas because I've had most of them for years now :p
  13. Bryan wakes up and immediately falls into free air. He falls for half a second then is jerked back when his safety line stops him. "Oh dear," He says to himself "I seem to have fallen asleep working on these blasted engines again." He was on one of his many airships, this one called the Kuroky.
    AliceF3 likes this.

14. Chiso was waiting in Aperture for the tests to start. These tests were different to all the others because it was the Science students that were running them and telling Chiso and her brother what to do. "Where's Jason?" Chiso thought. Her favorite student was the cream pony Jason, however he didn't seem to be here... "He wouldn't miss a science test!"
    It was at the moment Jason burst through the door and shouted "Am I late?!" running up to the teachers and swinging his lab coat on. The teachers glared at him, disapproval in their eyes. Chiso watched as the main scientist slowly nodded at Jason. He smiled and trotted over to the exam test chamber, which contained Chiso and Pedro. Chiso wanted Jason to pass, but she couldn't make it too easy for him. Jason smiled at Chiso as he walked into the chamber, near the exit.
    A voice sounded from the speakers "Ok Jason, all you have to do is lead the turrets to the exit, where you are. Take your time, you have all day"
    Jason started to say "Ok you two, walk over onto that platform" but was quickly cut off by the robotic laughter of Chiso as she jumped into a pre-placed portal. This ended up sending her flying across the room, even further away from the exit. She laughed at Jason, who sighed at her "Gonna make this difficult, huh?" he thought

15. jason...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qetfKHFIPIg
    JAASONN!
    AliceF3 likes this.
  16. Creator: <- Owner: <- again
    Your chara’s name: RaWADS (Robot and Weaponized Attack / Defence System
    Your chara’s gender: Male
    Your chara’s species: Turret (are you still there?)
    Chara’s age: 12 years
    Traits: Protective, Intimidating, Friendly (once you get to know him, before that he's a bit annoying
    Dislikes: Water
    Brief bio (not required, but recommended!): created 12 years ago in a secret base hidden somewhere beneath a hospital in Vancouver, BC, RaWADS is a human/turret hybrid. He was taken as a baby, and was worked on by doctors in the hospital. originally going by Jordan, he was renamed to RaWADS when he was stolen by modern-day Aperture Science. They gave him multiple weapon systems, such as a neurotoxin, a radiation emitter, turret guns, a "black hole" (a over-clocked vacuum, no biggie) a knife, a missile rack, and wings. Then stolen by Black Mesa, he was fitted with a morality core, then stolen by Saxton Hale's Grandson, he fitted with Mann Co. equipment, and stuff that lights on fire. Finally, he went renegade, killing 18 mercs in the process, and escaped, before being re-captured by Black Mesa. They ran an update on his morality core (now with actual working morals) before being re-stolen by Aperture Science. His weaknesses include water, over-charged electricity, and being attacked in the eye on the radiation systems.
    2014-01-26-060934.png
    Parkerjv9, 607 and AliceF3 like this.
  17. Leroy woke up dangling beneath the airship Klaiden
    Realizing this, he proceeded to say, "Meh."
    Then promptly went back to sleep.
    I'm confused on what to do honestly I think this is wrong :p
  18. Creator: Who made the OC? myself :p Owner: myself (brickstrike)
    Your chara’s name: [unknown] will be revealed in a few posts
    Your chara’s gender: Male
    Your chara’s species: Pony/Mare
    Chara’s age: 500 years old
    Traits: What is your OC like? (Ideas below)
    ponyWithBackground.png
    Likes: What does your OC like? Pain and suffering, Darkness.
    Dislikes: What does your OC dislike? Happiness, smiles, Celestia, Luna...
    Brief bio (not required, but recommended!):
    [unknown] is a very secluded Alicorn that lives on the edge of Equestria. His powers are equal to that of any Alicorn, but is trickster, with tons of plans to get what he wants. His backstory is very confusing, involving a muffin and a hungry pigeon.
    For pony OCs, please say what their cutie mark is! (if they have one) His 'cutie' mark is a black hole.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  19. (who made the OC) Holy Crap
  20. Mehself.
    607 likes this.