Alice and Chasca Picture Shop

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Tazri, Jul 23, 2013.

?

Will you send a request?

Yes 45 vote(s) 76.3%
No 1 vote(s) 1.7%
Maybe 13 vote(s) 22.0%
  1. I submitted mine =) Can't wait to see how it turns out...
  2. Sure,
    Donations accepted
  3. Thanks ^_^
  4. Chas are you still going to do the ones that were paid for on your other thread?
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. I want you to do my DJ one I requested :p
  6. Yeah
  7. Champ4now pic and banner

PenguinDJ and eklektoi like this.
  8. looks amazing but for the banner i get "this image is too small it must be atleast 2048 pixels wide and 1152 pixels tall..... ill donta some when i have time
  9. Submitted somthing, can the two of you contact me please via pm :)
  10. Ive already submitted a drawing request for Alice.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  11. Oh chas, sweet little innocent chas. No.
    Inuyasha1204 likes this.
  12. What?

\o3o/ I requested one from Alice in her original thread.
  13. Just sent a request. :D
  14. Here is the official thing youtube did. It looks like they have changed it again. Looks like a much better template than when I mad one for my friend https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2972003?topic=16630&ctx=topic&hl=en
    It is the most annoying thing to design for as it works on all devices including Tv's and for some reason when I made one for someone in pixelmator is scaled the template wrong.
  15. So, um, what if I've made a request on alice's original thread? Would I have to request another? xD.
    battmeghs likes this.
  16. I said that because I was confused by Alice's statement- I get that she will post here work here from now on, but I don't know whether or not I have to resend the request. Also, the second line was unclear for me, as "the person" is slightly unclear, and I have really no idea who Alice is referring to there.
  17. Oh ok, mybad xD. She's continuing to work on the requests from the other thread and will post them here.
    PRO_G4NGST4 and AliceF3 like this.

18. 'Red and black zebra with white wings in a gazebo' done :p
    No name on it unfortunately, but its done anyway :)
    (My first zebra as well)
  19. Lol what.