Aikar is trying to ruin the economy again.

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Xxandster700xX, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexChance likes this.
  2. You got BUY/SELL signs, Players sell X item for you,you sell them for a few rupees higher....

In order words, You're reselling.
  3. I do not know if the original question has been answered. In case it has not,

In order to sell doors you must put 'Wood Door', not 'Wooden Door'. You can also enter the numeric item code to avoid ambiguity. You can check what an item is by typing '/iteminfo' when the item is in your hand.
  4. Dint ask how it turned into "smp3" build team.
  5. I tinks AIKAR should workded with em mojang peeps...Get em back in linez
  6. Banning players for buying/reselling is a lazy way for a shop owner to sell things without doing the proper research/ keeping up with economic prices on items. If you don't want to do the work - don't run a shop bigger than you can handle.
  7. Not to heaten up the discussion about resellers but:

If you don't want people to buy your stuff, then why are you setting up a shop?

I have always wondered why people do it, and I probably always will. It would be a whole different story if someone were to abuse a mistake on purpose, which would make you lose a lot of rupees. In this case the 700K Faithcaster is mentioning, has never really been in his pocket :)
    PandasEatRamen and Gap542 like this.
  8. Read this post.
  9. Meh; I don't support your reasons 100% but they're valid.
  10. You're onto something there, Max. There's a key to why a "re-seller" is able to do this.... SERVICE.

Also, most grocery stores buy from distributors, a.k.a. re-sellers. Only the super large have their own. Most regional chains buy from the national distributors. The real beauty of it though... is that even Wal-Mart will buy from distributors from time to time. Business is business :D
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.