[AFA] Ask Faded Anything 2021

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by fadedmartian, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Howdy Everyone!

I saw everyone was doing AMAs, so I figured I would do one myself. This AFA is obviously within reason and i do not have to answe any specific or unwanted questions.

Let the questions begin!
  2. heya faded :)

double question: favorite emc feature/if you could add one thing to emc what would it be?
  3. How long did it take you to amass all those deco heads for sale?
  4. Square or circle?
  5. waffles or pancakes?
  6. Heya Faded! What are your thoughts on Alan Walker?
  7. Hey faded will you give me all your rupees? Jk (but ill take em) Really tho whats your favorite build on EMC, could be a farm could be an accual build but whats your faorite. (btw it doesn't have to be made by you)
  8. Puka shells or Shark tooth, Which one would you wear around your neck?
  9. Hey Faded!

What is one feature that EMC should bring back you love to see return?
  10. Howdy Faded!:D
    Grays or Greens?;)
  11. Darn both your questions are hard. I would say my favorite EMC feature is all the custom items (promos, mob drops) in addition to collecting them. I do think EMC needs a cheese block still. https://empireminecraft.com/threads/suggestion-the-cheeseblock.77151/

Quite awhile... I stopped gathering for a while, but I have had my head shop open since 2016.

Circle. I am not a black and white type of Alien, and I feel like squares vs circle are similar.

i really like chocolate chip waffles and pancakes... but if no chocolate chips in 'em, definitely pancakes

my favorite build is the one im in the process of building at 16102 currently

the man is my god

Puka shells all the way

Fire Spread. YEET

Hey Lucky, I am assuming you mean color scheme wise? If so, definitely Grays.
  12. What is your favorite real life skyscraper?
  13. Hey there, so why on earth did you start one of these as well? Have you lost your head??
    CardInAction likes this.