[ADVICE NEEDED] Good Computers?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by nfell2009, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Ok :3
  2. Nfell, ever heard of Google? It's this magical search engine that can tell you things.

Let Me Google That For You

There's the internet people, there's also Google. Don't use bing, bing is horrible.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  3. But I dont have time
  4. Of course you do, building a computer is like building a lego set, plus building a computer is pretty much a stupid safe system. Wire's have their own shape and sizes in the computer so noobs or pro's like you and I don't mess up.

It's simple and easy and wont take 30 minutes, just don't get static in your body :p
    Plus your learn something new!
  5. Well Actually Command Prompt was introduced with Windows....
  6. Actually, Command Prompt was used when someone would type in a command for the computer to issue and then get the result.
  7. Well I will try, let me just go onto my trampoline in a dressing gown, cardigan and joggers.
  8. I'd Love to help you but I've never bought a brand PC. I always go to the Factories Storage and buy my computer pieces. My high End PC's Are always $800 or less. The one I currently use Runs all the games up to date at 100% FPS and it only cost me $700 dollars, unless you are willing to build your own PC I couldn't help :/
    thecontroller likes this.
  9. That's a terminal (command prompt in Windows)

Windows was one of the first few OS' that introduced a GUI. Also one of the many reasons why Windows became so popular was because back then, people grew tired of terminals, GUI made it easier for people.

Command Prompt was bundled with Windows.
    julyloveyou likes this.
  10. Yes, I would.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  11. No Command Prompt is Window's Version of a Terminal :)
    thecontroller likes this.
  12. Well that then
  13. The computer I use now is a HP elitebook, its about 4 years old but it still cracks out a good 60 fps, and I sould my graphcis card for some money and bought a cheaper one, so if you buy the newest version you should be getting about 300fps if you buy it ,but at the time this cost 1.2k so I don't know how much it will cost now