"Adopt" (buy) a Villager!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by will_iamd, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Yea I read that they will have babies, correct?
  2. You should just hatch 100 of them and let them walk around town freely. lol
  3. Haha, if I end up with loads of eggs left over, it will be tempting!
  4. I wish you could assign them names too! So when they walked around they would have a name tag above their heads like us. You could have lots of fun with that!
  5. That would be interesting, and presumably possible too, as they all had testificate written above their heads once upon a time, so presumably it's technically possible...
  6. Haha. Yea. OR if you could hive them commands, like, go Egg nightmare32808! lolol, J/k but how funny!
  7. Haha, that would certainly give them more of a purpose. :p
  8. I personally love it when people egg my res. Free chickens!
  9. Yeah, that's one way of looking at it haha :p
  10. I'll bet our progrod Justin could do Somthing like that ^.^
  11. NO! *snatches justin's to-do list* first priority is making my pirate ship sailable. :p
  12. You sure like the pirate ship (; but he's the progrod for a reason!
  13. lol yeah it's my first wild base i've actually grown attached to, i've made plans and harvesting materials to rebuild it elsewhere should it ever be griefed. i like your signature btw.

sorry for going off topic will-i-am i hope these bumps help your buisness though :D
  14. lol i already got 16 on my res
  15. haha, exactly :p I don't mind reading your conversation either, so all's good :L
  16. Eh I'm gonna go buy some eggs anyways xD so it's okay! Just finished the enderegg exhibit at 6004. Need some village monkeys
  17. Even better then ;)
  18. Just bought nine, but there's a huge lava pool I'm scared they'll fall into D:
  19. Time to build a fence :p
  20. Can they jump iron? Lol