Actors Needed For Herobrine Shine Movie --- Get paid --- Maker: Maxozzy1

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Alyattayla, Dec 24, 2012.

?

Should we do this movie?

Of course! 15 vote(s) 83.3%
Take it away its going to be terrible~ 3 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. I'll be a minion, I'm going to the res now. :)
  2. No wait, just send me a message saying the time of the audition- my timezone is +8:00 I think, it's 12:07 PM as I send this.
    I'm looking forwards to the audition :)
  3. xD okay sure
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  4. Sorry all the parts are taken, besides the Herobrine minions xD
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  5. Ah, so you don't have to audition to be a minion?
  6. Herobrine minion- count me in :D
  7. xD sure
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  8. I can be a hero brine minion too. Sorry I took long to respond, had to check if I had work on the 2nd of January which I don't
  9. LOL I want to be a minion too! If I can make it the 2nd, I'll be there. Who knows, maybe someone spots me and this is my start as a Hollywood star!
  10. When you say "filming day" (2nd Jan I think) when exactly do you mean that? Timezones are confusing XP If it's filmed sometime around noon, in America's timezone, then I definitely can't make it, however if it's in the morning or at night then I can join in. There are people from Europe to consider as well. Their timezones sit pretty much inbetween the American timezones and the Asian/Oceanic timezones and that'll cause major problems unless heaps of people from one zone can stay up insanely late at night.
  11. May i be a "Little sick Boy" or a "Little Boy"
  12. Alya i am herobrine?
  13. Guys, I /really/ need to know when this is filming, as in the specific hour in which timezone.