[Accepting Offers] Tree Farm

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by eriknurse, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Hello all,

I'm looking for someone to build me one of those tree farms which place the trees in a block to be
    'mined'. You must supply your own supplies and it must work. I am now accepting offers for how much you will do it for. The cheapest offer I receive will be accepted. Thanks
  2. Please wait 3 hours before bumping :)
  3. Couple of questions.
    Do you want all trees?
    Do you want a leaf eater for max sapling drop?
    How big of a block of wood would you like?

I can make a tree eater for 10-15k, I don't know what the market price would be.
  4. the problem i found with tree farms is the large amount of bone meal that it wastes per tree to sprout :/
    Pab10S likes this.
  5. Oak
  6. I can make you one, it is the model that I use. It has an automatic tree cruncher and unlike other tree farms will only use about 1-5 bonemeal per sappling, sometimes more if that tree happens to be very unlucky. I have the eco-version, which can occasionally break due to large trees growing, and I have the super safe version in which it cannot break.
    I haven't done any calculations for price, but here are some initial estimates.
    Eco is 19k
    Safe is 20k
    (Yeah, the eco isn't that much cheaper so I would reccomend the safe version. The eco is basically just a slice off the top.)
    The farming unit is, if I am not mistaken, is 6-7 blocks tall, 9 blocks wide and 7-8 blocks deep. If you are interested I can get exact measurements. The blockifying unit adds about 2 blocks on one side, and 14 blocks in the front. PM me for interest.
  7. Try contacting the player Apocryphan. :) He is really good at making these types of things :)