AC Inc. | Setting up functioning mob spawner services!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by AlexC__, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Like I already explained, I'm not making your spawner.
  2. Like i already asked: Why! i can pay first, Ask hayley, i didn't rip her off.
  3. I'll discuss it with you later, I'm full with orders right now.
  4. Does spider also apply to cave spider as well? If no, what is your price on a double cave spider?
  5. I don't make normal spider spawners - they're different. Read the OP for double cave spider fees :)
  6. Oh so in the OP when it says spider, you mean cave? Okay thanks lemme do the application thing.
  7. - Not accepting orders for several days.
  8. - Edited OP, including fees.
  9. Im gonna get a blaze spawner but thatll be costly for you to set up. how much would it cost for you to have permissions from me to use it whenever? I really need one set up... Y'know i could ask around see if anyone knows how to set it up for less than your prices. I mean seriously, bucket of water + pickaxe + simple adding + time for 1 spawner = 2k? wow man. travelling costs would work if the rest of the stuff wasn't so crazily priced.
  10. Its TOP quality. :)
    AlexChance likes this.
  11. Go ask someone else then if I'm too overpriced :)
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  12. You dont understand the quality of these things.
    AlexChance likes this.
  13. Ok, I didn't know because I've never seen one before actually. I am about to youtube for a video to see if I can find what you're talking about. TY for the good word. I was gonna look up a how-to that could get me killed :p
  14. TRavel fees? Seriously?
  15. Nope, I was joking :)
    hayjam and Faithcaster like this.
  16. oh... OKAY!!!!!
  17. please tell me when u r accepting orders. i have like 30k in orders (u know, the 1 i PMed u about) for u, and i rlly want it done
  18. How much is a double/single blaze spawner setting up?
  19. Sorry guys.

- NO ORDERS ACCEPTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. I WILL BE MAKING THEM AGAIN! -
  20. Is there any way to connect 2 blaze spawners beside each other do you know Alex? I have 2 with 1 set up (Ethos' design) but the second is just normal. Do you know a way to connect the 2 with pistons or water or something?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.