ABBA Caving

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Extendingskys_, Jan 19, 2014.

1. If it's during February, I may be able to do it as well.
  2. If it's in the millennium, I may be able to do it. Maybe.
    maxthegreat2 likes this.
  3. Actually, I'm pretty interested. Can you give a date for when the thing starts?
  4. Count this guy in!
  5. Neon, the first round is next week, the second round is the week after that, and so on so on.
  6. Put me against sam >: )
  7. If you say so.....
    To be fair, if anyone else has a custom matchup request then they can tell me and I will do that, as long as the other player has signed up for ABBA caving.
  8. I'm up for it, in that case. Can we get some mods/players to make sure that nobody is using xray though? I feel like it's very possible for cheats.
  9. You are in, and for the semi and finals I or (if possible) a moderator will be watching each player, and if they are caught then they lose and are banned and the players that they were against will receive portions of what they would have won if they weren't xrayed against. So if player B is caught xraying in the semifinals, then players C and D who lost to player B will both receive an 8th or so of what they would have won.

Also, Xraying isn't particularly effective because you are mining through blocks to find ores, which slows you down. When you search a cave, you are covering more block area in shorter time.

Plus, if the other guy shows up with 27 diamond ore, 50 gold ore and 1 iron ore, you should probably report him.
  10. BUMP! We still need plenty more players.
  11. I'm in. However my time is limited. Weekends only really :p
  12. Watch out for those who bring in previously mined ores. Not hard to hide them
  13. As previously stated quarter through final matches will be required to be watched by a moderator.
  14. Sorry for the delay on the start due to complications. I am posting the matchups now!!!!! Begin! You have until sunday to message me the results.

Also, I will have a winning chest on my utopian res, 5075.
  15. I'm gonna drop out sorry dude, I just don't feel like doing this
  16. That's fine. Your partner will move on the the next round.
  17. We'll I'm definetly gonna lose to you :p
    What time zone do you live in? That way we can arrange a time (GMT +10 is what i am)