A Windy Flight [2K]

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by EnderMagic1, Mar 5, 2017.

?

What's next?

Star Wars 7 vote(s) 53.8%
Skywars 7 vote(s) 53.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. First one of the new month. Enjoy. (Suggested by Sachrock)
    Sunny Version:

Dark Version: (for souls who like darkness :p)
  2. I love the depressed chicken there being like, "I wish I could fly properly"
  3. Hmm. The sunny version to me. Makes it feel not as he's gliding but rather having just launched into the air from the ground. The darker version is where I actually noticed the trees and put two and two together.

I like the darker version for the simple fact t feels more like he's gliding instead of launching off the ground.
    Is there anyway you could make a third version where the darker version is lighter but still darker than the lighter version. Maybe even a version where the background isn't tilted.
    Remember we're watching him so we are not tilted. He may be tilted but we're not suppose to see it how he sees it in this moment. Unless I'm not getting something.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  4. Looks really nice =) I especially love the second one ( the darker one ) it's the color of my soul, jk xD
    You should do a Star Wars themed one next!
  5. You got it! ;)

I might have overedited that one. Let me try to fix the settings. I created a camera tilt because the normal one is too simple.
    Is this better? I lowered the 'wind effect'
  6. Yes, I do like this 3rd one the best.
  7. They all look really good! However, I like the 3rd one the most :D