A warning to all Wither hunters.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Joshyy, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Before I go wither hunting again, Have we updated to at least dev build 2452?
  2. Withers despawn if noone is within a radius of 180 blocks, right?
  3. No.
  4. Any idea when we will?
  5. My guess.. when Aikar wakes up, ensures that it does not indeed break anything.. then pushes it.
  6. Just another update, we will not be updating to that build of Bukkit, as it does not fix anything xD. The 'fix' fixed nothing. From Amaranth his self. First the commit was bad, and did not compile, then Amaranth fixed that, then it did not fix anything. But the issue has been acknowledged and is being worked on.
  7. Thanks! :)
  8. It does work according to the bukkit team.
  9. the wither skeletons seem to be spawing even after i disconnect :D
  10. It's only after a server restart
  11. Yeah, the same guy that has posted that it was nothing that could be fixed only two posts before that. The fact of the matter is, he fixed it for him, but every other server running CraftBukkit, it did not fix.
  12. Anything that says that... is never a fix.
    Pab10S likes this.
  13. They're now claiming it's an issue with our map, Great.
  14. Oh god.
  15. Nope, we have a test up and running on stage, it will be pushed later tonight to all servers, and yes, they spawn in ALL fortresses, be prepared...
    the nether is dangerous again.

Also, watch out if you have a blaze spawner, they apparently are prime spawning areas for wither skelies :p and rogue blazes
  16. smp9 wild town has a blaze grinder..
    I'm afraid to go back there now :(
  17. haha.. dont be xD, ours is lit up.. supposedly light level >7 = no spawns but who knows.