A vagabond's return

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by autumnrain26, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Welcome back Autumn :)
  2. I forgot about Saints Row.. xD ..I picked it up during the free weekend a few months ago and it effectively replaced APB for me because I could do the exact same stuff without worrying about getting thrown into a match against hackers or P2W players with severely overpowered weapons. I haven't gotten the chance to play FTL.. I have a test client setup with MC for playing complete mods. Its had SCP Containment Breech installed on it for a while.. xD
    alexschrod likes this.
  3. <,<... I almost got my old address back (I am next to my old lot) but I have been banned from the stores that I did work for or they have fallen slightly derelict.. So I am pretty much even more broke than when I first started.. :oops:
  4. I started playing this back when the Logitech PC Gamepad (don't know the series) came out with the free chair and some small boost items. A fun game for sure. I must find my Gamepad and my credentials again... I am bored of Minecraft myself right now... :confused:
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  5. I have said chair on one of my characters in the plethora of characters I have.. xD
    Twitch1 likes this.
  6. Autumn! I know you!
  7. I'd forgotten for a second that the server had a derelict policy, so I was really sad to discover that all my lots from when I was a diamond supporter had been taken. In other words, aside from what items I had on me at the time, I'm totally back to square one. This made me even less eager to start playing again, heh. :p I had an not insignificant amount of items in my old house... *sigh*