A simple DragonCave thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by autumnrain26, Feb 22, 2013.

1. If anyone needs any BSA dragons, namely Pink, Purple, Goldfish, or Magi. I can breed them as I have a small herd of each.. Especially since one of my tinsels is in the Penk lineage with pink dragons, so I tend to get a lot of pink tinselkins.. xD.. I have 13 magi including three that I am still growing for breeding projects, 25 pink, 9 purple and 7 goldfish.. Just pm me. Per DC rules, I cannot "sell" breedings or receive compensation (rupees or otherwise) for any eggs. Besides, wouldn't it also be against EMC rules as well, marg? So just please ask nicely, and I will let you know if I am able to breed anything at the time you ask..

For those that don't know T&C for DC, they are here.
  2. I've got a bunch of reds I can breed if anyone needs those.
    Kman122000 and autumnrain26 like this.
  3. Lol, I forgot about the red dragons.. But mine hardly ever breed for me anyways.. :oops:
  4. trade set up. and I'm gonna put a magi on a lucky winner's wall and a pillow on someone else's. note: if it's not claimed by sunday 4:00pm I will cancel the trade.
  5. I got a cool one... A pygmy! Apparently it can teleport also. Ersome!
  6. I would like one, just to speed up my hatchling process.
    margaritte likes this.
  7. I just want my four dragons to grow up...
  8. Your royal blue hatches in 19 hours, everything else can hatch after 1 day 22 hours.
  9. margaritte likes this.
  10. No... I have too many eggs!
  11. You can abandon one.
  12. Um....this may sound weird...but......
    I WANT A MAGENTA COLOURED DRAGON!!!
    xP

Oh...god.....my egg....it cracked....
    CELEBRATION!!!
    Party,party,party,PARTY!!!

Thanks for the magi :)

Wait...if you view the lineage of the magi, it says deceased.....does that mean.....
    :(

If you can't be bothered to edit your posts, you would be better served to not post at all.
  13. You're becoming the master at double-, triple- and quadruple-posting, lol. :p Did you know you can edit your posts?
    Xenonrai likes this.
  14. Sir, I've said this many times...I'm too lazy to go and click that "edit" button...and besides...I like posting a lot...it increases that "site post" thing..
    :p

New way of editing without pressing the button! XD

I should stop doing this...

Master...........
    Ermagod
    Edit: why isn't there a "lineage button" for my pink egg( PINK!!!! ) and my green egg? (MAGENTA IS WAY BETTER)
  15. My eggs are almost hatched. I need to put my guardian dragon on that click site.
  16. Those two eggs were born in the caves and not bred.. And your pink egg is a Flamingo Wyvern like my Flamingo Wyvern, Ood Sigma.
  17. My first dragon eggs hatch tonight. If someone has a red dragon they cold give I would love that.
  18. Oh my god....that's looks so...awesome!!
    x3
    My very first egg hatched!
    Edit: guess what I got...a floating egg...?
    Wait, autumnrain26, one of your egg's bitten by a vampire dragon...?
    Is it going to be mutated or something?
  19. No, she was just bitten by her sister in a fit a jealously.. :confused:
  20. Haha...
    ;( won't be on EMC forums for 2 nights...( AKA 2 days and a half ) take care of my eggies!
    Sob* whispers* better not die....