A Sand Cannon That Shoots up to 200 Blocks!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Jay2a, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Hello everyone! I've been playing around with cannons in Minecraft, and found out how to make a sand cannon. This sand cannon that I made is the most compact version I've seen on Youtube so far. Sorry about my voice in this video, this was my very first video with my voice in it, and I was slightly nervous and I paused a lot. I will be getting better in the future, and I will be posting videos every week.

If you liked this video, subscribe at tinyurl.com/xJay2ax. I have a lot of great ideas that I haven't seen elsewhere on Youtube yet, and I'd be happy to share them with you. If you're wondering why the x is in the link, I'm not the first Jay2a.

If I can get 100 subscribers, I will be hosting an ask me anything and a giveaway with some great stuff I have on EMC. I'm not forcing you to, but the help would be appreciated.
    collect12 and deathconn like this.
  2. I love it!

I laughed too hard at "I need to go back to kindergarten and learn how to count" xD
    607 and jay2a like this.
  3. Oh!
    I tried this on creative, its nice, but the sand goes too high sometimes.
    ...Now I wish I was diamond.
  4. Yeah, I had at least 5 opportunities there to go back and count just how many blocks I was placing, but it was 1 block short every time.
    deathconn likes this.
  5. I posted another video on my channel of just random gaming with my friends. It's probably much more entertaining than this video was.
    607 likes this.
  6. Is your framerate really that bad?
  7. My framerate is normally 70, but at the time, I currently had Skype, some screen capture software, and Chrome up, which all take a lot of memory. Plus, my computer doesn't have a good processor.
    607 likes this.
  8. "I need to go back to kindergarten"
    the best xD